Can't login on Ps5

Hey, i tried to login to my account on path of Exile but I'm unable to do anything in main menu. Options button is greyed out and clicking options button to play shows info about connecting to game play server and nothing happens. I can play on other profiles without a problem.
Last bumped on Apr 11, 2021, 6:41:01 PM
"
Kurzy018 wrote:
Hey, i tried to login to my account on path of Exile but I'm unable to do anything in main menu. Options button is greyed out and clicking options button to play shows info about connecting to game play server and nothing happens. I can play on other profiles without a problem.
This is happening to me as well.
I would be nice if anyone look into that. I can't play Poe now since this problem occurred.
Yeah, having exactly the same problem. Sadly.
Thanks for your reports. I've passed this on to be investigated further.
For those of you experiencing this problem, do you see the group UI in the top left of the login screen? A screenshot could be helpful for us to see.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
For those of you experiencing this problem, do you see the group UI in the top left of the login screen? A screenshot could be helpful for us to see.

Hi! Thank you for trying to help us with our problem.
Yes, there is group UI in top left corner of the screen. If I press R3+Touchpad invite screen shows up as usual. I can send invites, but there is no way to check if it'll work, since I send it to my second psn account. As I don't have any friends who play PoE, I can't check if I can join someone's game via invite either.

Here's the screenshot:

Group UI is there. If I press start button - for a split second shows up "Contacting server" pop up at the bottom and "Connecting to login server..." text at the bottom left. After that - nothing. No errors, no character select screen. Just main menu. I can upload video of that if needed.

Last edited by Scarecrow_8v on Dec 1, 2020, 7:36:44 PM
Weird.
So I just deleted my main account from console, rebooted it (I had issue with downloading PS4 saves to PS5 and heard that deleting account could help), added it back and now PoE works fine. So it might be that this problem is not on GGG server side, but with playstation way of connecting to PS4 game servers? Interesting...
Having the same issue on my ps5... I can log in on the ps4. But on my ps5 is the issue stated by OP... WTF
"
KahunaStylez wrote:
Having the same issue on my ps5... I can log in on the ps4. But on my ps5 is the issue stated by OP... WTF
Have you tried doing what one of the above posters mentions in removing his account from the PS5, and re-adding it? It's sounding more like a profile syncing issue from the Sony server end. We've been investigating this and haven't found a reason on our end which could trigger this as mentioned by those affected.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info