[PS4] 3.12.5 Patch Notes

[PS4] 3.12.5 Patch Notes

Heist Improvements

• Fixed an issue where some Heist doors between your current location and the Heist Target room could lock when Lockdown occurred, preventing you from accessing the Heist Target room.
  • Fixed an issue which could prevent a door in the Death to Darnaw unique Heist from being opened.
  • Fixed an issue where Rusty Crusher's beam skill could continue dealing damage if it was Frozen immediately after using the skill.
  • Fixed an issue which could cause you to get stuck in Heist doors after using Dash.

Stash Tab Affinities Improvements
  • Fixed an issue where, when enabling an Affinity on a stash tab, if you had no characters at level 25 or above on your account, an error would be displayed.

General Improvements
  • Improved performance in the Sirus, Awakener of Worlds encounter.
  • The Doomsday Keystone passive skill can now appear on Skin of the Lords unique body armour.
  • Fixed an issue where the quality effect on Divergent Crackling Lance didn't work.
  • Fixed an issue where Phantasmal Splitting Steel was missing its "chance to Impale Enemies on Hit" quality effect modifier.
  • Fixed an issue where The Eternal Apple unique shield could trigger multiple warcries at once when you lost Endurance Charges.
  • Fixed an issue which could prevent Purifying Flame from hitting Kitava or Arakaali.
  • Fixed an issue which could prevent Ranged Attack Totems using Blink Arrow from targetting Kitava or Arakaali.
  • Fixed a memory leak that could occur when using Tempest Shield.
  • Fixed an issue where the Debilitate debuff was using the wrong art and was missing a description.

Crash Fixes
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when swapping between weapon sets.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur during Delirium encounters.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Voll, Emperor of Purity and The Brittle Emperor encounters.
  • Fixed a rare instance crash that could occur when you were cursed.
Last edited by Natalia_GGG on Nov 19, 2020, 7:44:58 PM
Last bumped on Nov 27, 2020, 6:01:31 PM
Thank you!
Thank You for Your hard work!
Will we be getting an update to optimize performance on ps5 any time soon?
hi thanks for the hard work and great game

I just reloaded my game but did not download anything like other ps4 games do, is this just server side and no download to my console?
thanks
Hello new to PoE and I am enjoying my new Necromancer class that I made for the Witch and all of a sudden instant crash at around 2:38 pm KST my PSN is FrostJ1990 Server: California (US).
"
FrostJ1990 wrote:
Hello new to PoE and I am enjoying my new Necromancer class that I made for the Witch and all of a sudden instant crash at around 2:38 pm KST my PSN is FrostJ1990 Server: California (US).

Welcome Exile!

Posts of this nature are better found by staff within the Bug Reports section of the forum. You will also want to check the post Known Issues / FAQ - Please Check Before Posting! for the details of adding a new issue.

Just from my personal experience, there are still some random crashes that occur. Leagues prior to this one had a much larger issue with that, but things seem to be getting better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info