|[PS4] 3.12.5 Patch Notes
Stash Tab Affinities Improvements
- Fixed an issue where some Heist doors between your current location and the Heist Target room could lock when Lockdown occurred, preventing you from accessing the Heist Target room.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent a door in the Death to Darnaw unique Heist from being opened.
- Fixed an issue where Rusty Crusher's beam skill could continue dealing damage if it was Frozen immediately after using the skill.
- Fixed an issue which could cause you to get stuck in Heist doors after using Dash.
- Fixed an issue where, when enabling an Affinity on a stash tab, if you had no characters at level 25 or above on your account, an error would be displayed.
- Improved performance in the Sirus, Awakener of Worlds encounter.
- The Doomsday Keystone passive skill can now appear on Skin of the Lords unique body armour.
- Fixed an issue where the quality effect on Divergent Crackling Lance didn't work.
- Fixed an issue where Phantasmal Splitting Steel was missing its "chance to Impale Enemies on Hit" quality effect modifier.
- Fixed an issue where The Eternal Apple unique shield could trigger multiple warcries at once when you lost Endurance Charges.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent Purifying Flame from hitting Kitava or Arakaali.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent Ranged Attack Totems using Blink Arrow from targetting Kitava or Arakaali.
- Fixed a memory leak that could occur when using Tempest Shield.
- Fixed an issue where the Debilitate debuff was using the wrong art and was missing a description.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when swapping between weapon sets.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during Delirium encounters.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Voll, Emperor of Purity and The Brittle Emperor encounters.
- Fixed a rare instance crash that could occur when you were cursed.
Last edited by Natalia_GGG on Nov 19, 2020, 7:44:58 PM
Last bumped on Nov 27, 2020, 6:01:31 PM