πŸ’‘ πŸ’₯ Item Filter Improvements πŸ’₯ πŸ’‘

Script side:
πŸ’‘ Minimap Icon priority - to show more important icon above less
πŸ’‘ Relative font size of labels- for high resolution screens
πŸ’‘ Condition by max value of implicit mod - most important
πŸ’‘ Condition by explicit mod tier - could reduce lines in filter, not only by names.
πŸ’‘ HasInfluence > 1 to show item with more than 1 Influence
πŸ’‘ Negation operator NOT like !HasInfluence or !=
πŸ’‘ OR line operator or block operator like |HasInfluence :

OR block operator:
|Show - If one condition in block is true block is catched

OR line:
Show
AnyEnchantment True
|FracturedItem True - FracturedItem could be or not
SynthesisedItem True
HasExplicitMod " Veil" "Veiled"
HasInfluence "Shaper" "Elder" "Crusader" "Hunter" "Redeemer" "Warlord"

πŸ’‘ Condition for Prophecy where Fated items could be made by key word in description like "while holding" or "who will drop" etc...
πŸ’‘ change syntax for prophecy:
Class "Stackable Currency"
BaseType "name of prophesy"
Prophecy "describing like ...while holding etc"

User side:
πŸ’‘ User option to disable commonly known things like Beam effects and other
πŸ’‘ Custom Minimap Icons, Sounds

Bugs:
πŸ’‘ One line is processed only, second is ignored:
πŸ’‘ DisableDropSound not work properly, still first drop of uniques sounds with original
πŸ’‘ DisableDropSound False not work
πŸ’‘ Changing from constant beam to temporary not work:
PlayEffect Grey
PlayEffect Grey Temp
πŸ’‘ Quality condition on jewellery not works

Enjoy My filter SimpleFilter
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Last edited by koszmarnica on Dec 22, 2021, 7:42:22 AM
Last bumped on May 18, 2021, 8:58:58 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Doors need their own minimap icons. That walls have an icon and doors dont is a farce. Doors are the better walls. Delve needs doors. Domain too.
i'd love to see custom minimap icons
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
Hi, good idea I will add this to thread, thank You !
"
filter by explicit mod tier

You Can. PoEDB List their name. It could be a bit tricky to detect a combo 3-4 good explicit, but perfectly doable if you're aware of items generation rules.
"
filter Prophecy where Fated items could be made by "while holding" key word etc
filter Prophecy with "who will drop"

You can... Just list 2-3 list of prophecy by their names.
Spoiler
Condition by max value of implicit mod - most important

Not sure if i understand what you mean, but if it's for caster weapon, just add a "droplvl", it will remove the lowest base. For any other implicit, just list your "basetype"

What i want is a "has implicit mod". Could be awesome for Synthesis and corruptions.

The filtering is actually too complex for a new player (less than 3 years and 2000 hours of game.) The trade filter outclass it on every level. (imagine filtering with weighted sum...)

I'm the author of the one of the Bast filter SimpleFilter

It uses new filter syntax.

filter by ExplicitMod is useless because of undefined items.

More universal filtering could be done by mod Tier. More easier and easy to group. Names is a lot of.

Filtering Prophecies, the same, by key words like "while holding" etc could be faster and easier to group them

Max value of implicit mod You should know what it is, for example Ruby Ring have implicit mod = (20-30)% to Fire Resistance and there is and was no way to catch this or filtering in any way it should be introduced immediately.

By the way I check Your filter and Your filter have a ton of bugs.
CustomAlertSound not work becouse client must download sound files, You should provide path to download
Filter does not show Experimented base types
Does not show last level Amulets, Rings, Belts like Blue Pearl Amulet, Vermillion Ring, Crystal Belt and many others, it simply hide them
Dont show 5 links
Not show Abyss Jewel a huge bug !
Not show many important thinks like Perandus Coin, many esences, many prophecies, Maps, Talismans, Any Enchancments
Dont mention about Vendor Recepie
Has a tone bugs.

Try mine is almost perfect and this is not NeverSink clone is better...
Last edited by koszmarnica on Feb 10, 2021, 4:39:46 PM
"
Filter does not show Experimented base types
Does not show last level Amulets, Rings, Belts like Blue Pearl Amulet, Vermillion Ring, Crystal Belt and many others, it simply hide them
Dont show 5 links
Not show Abyss Jewel a huge bug !
Not show many important thinks like Perandus Coin, many esences, many prophecies, Maps, Talismans, Any Enchancments

Use Ctrl-F, it does.

"
Has a tone bugs.

40/40 lv100, didn't encounter your bugs...

"
Max value of implicit mod You should know what it is, for example Ruby Ring have implicit mod = (20-30)% to Fire Resistance and there is and was no way to catch this or filtering in any way it should be introduced immediately.

Useless, blessed orbs are so common no one will care about a maxed implicit... Good bases are ilvl, influence and SYNTHESIS !

"

Cute xD, rgb A1-5, 6Sockets, rest is useless.

"

Filtering explicit without missing any good combo IS the hard part a a good filter actually. The fact you're not doing it dosen't mean it's useless. Don't call it impossible when you're not lazy, a lot a us are doing it at various degree.

"
CustomAlertSound not work becouse client must download sound files, You should provide path to download

My filter. By Myself, For Myself, Not advertised, Only a few friends use it.

"
Filtering Prophecies, the same, by key words like "while holding" etc could be faster and easier to group them

i Think there's a problem in the code with that... There's no other "conditionnal" in the filter than areaLvL. Every other variable checked by the game depends on the item. NOTHING ABOUT CHARACTER. I would like to see a "characterLvL", "CharacterLvL/ItemLvL comparaison", "CharacterClass", and even "LeagueAge". But i think it would conflict with the way filter works actually.
Hi My friend, what can I say :/

"
Bigbadmurloc wrote:
Use Ctrl-F, it does.

CTR+F not work :/, maybe you mean about "highlight items and object" but this is not the way to filtering in good way. You are showing everything and this is not correct way to work a filter.

"
Bigbadmurloc wrote:
"

Useless, blessed orbs are so common no one will care about a maxed implicit... Good bases are ilvl, influence and SYNTHESIS !

I mainly play on HC and my filter is designed for that league, I play from couple years and Blessed Orb is very rare, extremely rare from 2014 I have 58 orbs. Then what You say is nonsense, I must say it and surprises it me very much because I see You have char in SSF HC and You should know that...
Trade proof You can check this link every day to see Blessed Orb is extremely impossible to catch in HC:
Blessed Orb on HC online
Blessed Orb on HC any
Better is with bulk but truly many times trading and it is hard.
If You have Blessed Orbs to sell I could buy it !

"
Bigbadmurloc wrote:
"

Cute xD, rgb A1-5, 6Sockets, rest is useless.

This is not true again:
5 link on HC
5 link on HC - any
5 link on standard is not so easy too ;)
5 link on highest required level in HC is EXTREMELY rare and expensive, Your filter should not miss this !
If You have on HC I will buy it really !
Good filter should show most known Vendor Recipe

"
Bigbadmurloc wrote:
"

Filtering explicit without missing any good combo IS the hard part a a good filter actually. The fact you're not doing it dosen't mean it's useless. Don't call it impossible when you're not lazy, a lot a us are doing it at various degree.

How ? show Me. How Your filter show max mod on unidentified items I dont see this :)

"
Bigbadmurloc wrote:
i Think there's a problem in the code with that... There's no other "conditionnal" in the filter than areaLvL. Every other variable checked by the game depends on the item. NOTHING ABOUT CHARACTER. I would like to see a "characterLvL", "CharacterLvL/ItemLvL comparaison", "CharacterClass", and even "LeagueAge". But i think it would conflict with the way filter works actually.

Useless, You can do that with present filter syntax AreaLevel with DropLevel etc.

Check My filter SimpleFilter
Last edited by koszmarnica on Jan 9, 2021, 4:11:00 AM
Sorry for messing with your "shortest and best filter" out there, mister anon. If you wanna spread it more, you should take from others instead of claiming nonsense. Bad filter. Too much clutter w/o highlight. No explicit filtering. Neversink does way better (and i dont like it either)

Oh, if you would know we don't pick unid anymore past 90, even on hcssf. Corruptions sextant and leaguesRewards outclass them And are identified. And hide that mountain of thash, in actual game juicy map, that would be unplayable.

False profile
Stupid argument
bye

Spoiler
Blessed Orb is very rare, extremely rare from 2014 I have 10 orbs
Oh god. Keep your profile secret, that's for the best

"
Bigbadmurloc wrote:
Sorry for messing with your "shortest and best filter" out there, mister anon. If you wanna spread it more, you should take from others instead of claiming nonsense. Bad filter. Too much clutter w/o highlight. No explicit filtering. Neversink does way better (and i dont like it either)

What ? :) For Your information I was one of first that implemented filtering by explicit mod names, but I throw it, because was useless, like I said. If You have arguments just proof this like 2 + 2 = 4. How filtering unidentified by explicit mod names ? If You proof this I will add this again.
I'm first who use new item filter syntax about I asked before.

Then who should learn from whom ?

"
Bigbadmurloc wrote:
False profile Stupid argument bye

On what base You say that ? But I exist :), I Think Sebastian Therefore I Am...

"
Bigbadmurloc wrote:

Spoiler
Blessed Orb is very rare, extremely rare from 2014 I have 10 orbs
Oh god. Keep your profile secret, that's for the best

What does this have to do with theme ?
No empty words prove your statements, simple.

I do not want to force You to use my filter or other or like it, just share Your idea to improve filtering, easy ?
Last edited by koszmarnica on Jan 9, 2021, 1:54:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info