Xbox series S loading time

Hey just want to share the loading time, it is amazing!
Thank you Xbox and Thank you GGG!!!

Short story:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AhPiXLhLW9E0gvFKcIH3Hp9TzuWxIg?e=iDwGkV

Long story:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AhPiXLhLW9E0gvFLhHdYs_juvV9rbQ?e=DzHfE8
Last edited by nebuyl on Nov 11, 2020, 6:00:19 PM
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2021, 1:46:40 PM
Hi can you share some gameplay on maps? Any fps drops? Are you run it in 1080p? Thanks
Nice
fuk man this is awesome

whats the resolution and framerate ?
gamer4life
Last edited by NebeskiPS on Nov 14, 2020, 2:39:53 AM
heyo, pls share gameplay video, i dont wanna buy the series s if it turns out to be crappy performance while mapping
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
Yes me too im in deep though for buying S or X
Playstation 5 charging time same as the Playstation 4
XBOx X 2s
Play 5 20s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzeZbiEX0n0 at 2:23
The problem with OP's video loading time feels like cheating. It was showed in ssf league, i am not having problems with ps4 ssf loading times(they are quick too). Trade league town loading times are super long on ps4.

Recent video showed trade league loading time, but there werent many people in town. (i bet it can get longer)

I dont know, i think people should show loadings of maps and town areas with many people.
(ofc it will be quickier than ps4/xbox/whatever, but i am afraid that longer loading time problems arises from poe server side(if you got ssd). Same as delirium map gameplay lag. ((i hope not))

Thank you for your videos anyway.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on Nov 16, 2020, 7:45:16 AM
"
oldwolfsoul wrote:
The problem with OP's video loading time feels like cheating. It was showed in ssf league, i am not having problems with ps4 ssf loading times(they are quick too). Trade league town loading times are super long on ps4.

Recent video showed trade league loading time, but there werent many people in town. (i bet it can get longer)

I dont know, i think people should show loadings of maps and town areas with many people.
(ofc it will be quickier than ps4/xbox/whatever, but i am afraid that longer loading time problems arises from poe server side(if you got ssd). Same as delirium map gameplay lag. ((i hope not))

Thank you for your videos anyway.

I can not upload a video at the moment, but I do have both the series X and the series S. The loads times for ANYTHING have yet to be any different for me than what is shown in the video, no matter what town or population.

I have not experienced any FPS drops as of yet. The performance increase is amazing.

Visually, everything is about the same. But remember that the current rendition of the game is not made in a fashion to take advantage of the next-gen consoles. The performance improvements are simply a byproduct of the new hardware, not optimization. The good thing is that this means it should only get better as GGG takes advantage of the new consoles more.

I do have to admit that from what I have seen from those with the PS5, the XB seems to have a greater advantage when it comes to the performance of PoE in it's current state.

I only use my console for three games. Primarily PoE. I am not disappointed with my purchase of either version of the console when it comes to PoE gameplay.

Hopefully that helps some in their hunt for experience information.
...narf
Could someone please upload a video showing xbox series S experience playing maps? I can't decide among ps5, series x or series S. I just play poe and plan to play D4 and poe2 by the time they come out. It makes no sense paying 1000 usd for a pc.

Would be nice to compare 720p/1080p/2160p too.
Last edited by adrianoafigueira on Jan 9, 2021, 9:57:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info