[PS4] 3.12.4d Patch Notes

They added affinities the day after I used the last of my money to get a dump tab and now it is mostly useless.
The affinities are awesome my decision not so much, should have known when there was a stash sale not long after the last.
"
demonblaze0 wrote:
They added affinities the day after I used the last of my money to get a dump tab and now it is mostly useless.
The affinities are awesome my decision not so much, should have known when there was a stash sale not long after the last.

Stash Tab sales occur on a specific recurring basis. This one was not an exception (the only common exception is when the stash tab sale would coincide with the PC league launch).

It was not some premeditated attempt to get people to buy tabs before affinities were added.

Also, we were told a month ago (or more?) that Tab Affinities were coming.

And we were told last week that they were probably coming this week.

And, finally, a dump tab is definitely not useless even with tab affinities.

6S, prophecies, rares, and probably uniques still need somewhere to go.

Why uniques, when there's a unique affinity? Because if you set Unique affinity on a Unique Collection tab, and there is already a copy of a particular Unique in that tab, then pressing Square to put the item into your stash does nothing at all. You have pick it up and move it over to the tab.

I'd rather just manually put stuff in my Unique tab, so I can overflow to where I want it.

Also, I personally won't be using the Map affinity until/unless they remove Map affinity from Guardian and Influenced maps. I have a separate tab where I put stuff like that (Guardian Maps, Influenced Maps, upgraded Breachstones, etc).

Great news, thank you so much 😊
"
QQPQ wrote:
Also, I personally won't be using the Map affinity until/unless they remove Map affinity from Guardian and Influenced maps. I have a separate tab where I put stuff like that (Guardian Maps, Influenced Maps, upgraded Breachstones, etc).

Agreed, I like all of those in another folder too otherwise they are all gone. I actually hadn't tried one of the elder maps to see where it goes. I have a feeling I'm going to have to turn that one off soon too :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info