[3.12] Protector's Iron Mass Fleshcrafter Guardian, 25mil+ Dps | All Content | League Start Viable

Appreciate your feedback and glad you've liked the build! It's definitely a good league start build that you can take into endgame and continuly improve!

1)I mean the only minion we worry about dying is the animate Gaurdian and with the chaos res in his gloves he's taken care of, the other minions either have enough life that it doesn't matter or in the case of the skeletons we are resummoning them so often that we don't really have to worry about their survivability beyond the invulnerability window they get with the alternate quality gem. We already get unholy might and this build focuses on ele stacking anyway so no I don't think it's worth it.

2)see answer 1)

3)if you wanted to test out other gems for that slot be my guest! I prefer just static front loaded damage so that monsters die in one hit or as close to that as possible so to me ele focus was the best choice, we would only really get shocks from that anyway since we don't deal hardly any cold damage, and the shocks would only matter on bosses which already die extremely quick.

4)It is very reliable. I've not be affected by elemental ailements since using the setup, I don't know exactly how it works but that's been my experience as it seems the range is pretty big.

5)again, this is person preference, I like having the life regen boost to my large es pool since I don't have flasks like in a life build, but it's probably better to use the block ascendancy node when in the hybrid state of the build.

6) vigilant strike is really only situational to boss fights since it's hard to get close enough to hit monsters with. Smite hits very reliably and adds a huge amount of extra lightning damage to the build so I'd say it's mandatory, which I know makes the build seem a bit involved but it just how it ends up working, you could use any hit skill instead of vigilant strike to proc while mapping if you'd like that has good coverage, maybe lightning strike or static strike.... I would say just experiment yourself with the mapping flow and see what works best for you! Leap slam is good but does make you slightly vulnerable if you don't summon skeletons where you leap to first.

7)u can definitely go that route but that invalidates the need for the alternate quality gem for summon skeletons, so it could be the cheaper option early on... Test it out and let me know how it works for you!

8) I would say no if you go the regen ascendancy node and yes if you go the block ascendancy node.

Not spam at all! Hope this helped!
"Playing jank off-meta minion builds since 2012"
Nice - thanks for explaining all of that! Good information.
Thank you
Last edited by Kanur on Jan 17, 2021, 5:49:54 PM
Hello, where i can find Spectre Arena master plz ? thx
Last edited by Kanur on Jan 19, 2021, 4:57:24 PM
"
Kanur wrote:
Hello, where i can find Spectre Arena master plz ? thx

Arena masters are found in Drox influenced zones in the endgame atlas, they are a special minion that spawns from his influence.
"Playing jank off-meta minion builds since 2012"
Hi can you please tell me what Spectres you are currently using with this build at the moment?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info