The Stygian Shield

Stygian-theme fan approves.
bottomtext
When do we get a free a mtx box? Normally we would have had one buy now.
[Removed]
Last edited by Susihukka5 on Nov 5, 2021, 2:59:28 PM
"
I would have hoped to get better side view to see if it's because of the video or the looks of the mtx.

Agreed with Susihukka5.

I bought the Scarab shield few weeks ago because of its small size and its basic look but I was disappointed by the result in game. The shield looks very heavy and flat on its back side, and the preview video don't show that.

Scarab shield's back side in game :
Spoiler

Fortunately, GGG support accepted a refund, but for this time only.

And I think GGG should propose more basic shields with a medieval look, because there a too little choice right now for classic set armour (Vanguard, Crusader, Eyrie, Gryffon, etc.)
The vast majority of shields MTX in the shop right now are designed to be attached to a particular armour set with over coloured or fancy effect.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2977295
i like this one. well done
Nice
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Now if we could just finally get a Stygian Raise Zombies and Stygian Summon Skeletons then we could have a matching set. Although personally I prefer the Arcane Raise Spectre over the stygian version, because it easier to see the details on the model. Necromancer theme staff weapon skin would be awesome as well.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
nice

dude...
"
The vast majority of shields MTX in the shop right now are designed to be attached to a particular armour set with over coloured or fancy effect...

This brings me to a pair of related issues: one, not every armour set has a corresponding shield (this is especially odd for the sets that are part of supporter packs); and two, where such a shield exists (i.e. Carnage, Zenith, and now Stygian), that shield is not part of the discount bundle. I for one would be interested in the explanation for why this is the case.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
NOT TODAAAAAAY!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info