Flaming Head Helmet Attachments

Next step of mtx design is to sell a non colored one and add a paint to the game ;x
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Interesting concept but they seem a bit static, the flame-trail when moving is pretty underwhelming.
bottomtext
"
lolbyebro wrote:
Maybe fix your awful game before shoving 8 posts of MTX down our throats?

Maybe you start to learn something about how a dev studio works? Where companies have specific people or teams working in different things?

The people that fix and develop the game aren't the same that make the MTXs.
"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
lolbyebro wrote:

Maybe you start to learn something about how a dev studio works? Where companies have specific people or teams working in different things?

The people that fix and develop the game aren't the same that make the MTXs.

They a3rw not. But its still a descision to focus your team on overpriced mtx inatead of hiring more devs. Also bugtesting can be done by literally anyone. I can totally understand his point and wont buy mtx myself for a very long time. If I ever will be coming back to this game ever again. The past leagues really showed where the priority of ggg is.
Stop the recolours
"
japaloco wrote:
"
lolbyebro wrote:

Yeah I wonder why they don't make their art designers, or w/e is the name of the people that make mtxs, fix the game definitely the same department. *SARCASM*

HUEHUEHUE

you know, they could just downsize the art department and hire developers instead.
I've always wanted to play Ghost Rider!
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Go Go Power Rangers!!
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
japaloco wrote:
"
lolbyebro wrote:

Yeah I wonder why they don't make their art designers, or w/e is the name of the people that make mtxs, fix the game definitely the same department. *SARCASM*

HUEHUEHUE

you know, they could just downsize the art department and hire developers instead.

Its as if people refuse to use brains.. You are right on point sir.

And then again, the cavemen would come up with "but how you expect them to get money if they release no mtx" type of questions..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Just yesterday I was wearing the Bleached Skull Helmet, and wishing I could apply fire to it.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD MTX MAVENS
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info