The Jack-o-'lantern Decoration and Guillotine Portal Effect

Burning the midnight oil on this right GGG...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
WTB supporter pack where you desing your own mtx.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Sweet portal.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
FOGGERS
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
I could've made an entire hideout with these, but 60 points for a tiny area covered when you need tens of them is way too much imo, it's a pity because they look great :/
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Oct 30, 2020, 1:57:47 PM
Man you had me in suspense thinking when you step through you got chopped!!!... but that didn’t happen :( Ah well. I was hoping :(
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Every guillotine is a portal to the afterlife.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Witch_Hat
c'mon do it :3
A bondade e maldade não são verdades. São oriundas do homem e cada uma vê tonalidades de maneira diferente.
Ghastly ;)
Please bring back Grand Sanctum Supporter packs or something similar. I haven't yet played the game at that time so I missed the opportunity of buying it. Please here me out GGG. That's the MTX supporter that I want. I don't want any other MTX unless you released something better which suits my taste. I just want a simple designed MTX, not some exaggerated designed ones. If you want to earn more money in this game, then Grand Sanctum Supporter Packs will do the job. I think a lot of new players who first played post-Metamorph league will want that MTX too.
Last edited by Rembzone on Nov 1, 2020, 12:23:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info