Celebrate Halloween with the Jack-o-'lantern decoration, the most recognisable Halloween feature! If you're looking for something more gory, then our new Guillotine Portal Effect is a perfect fit for you! Both cosmetic effects alongside other seasonal microtransactions will be available in the store until November 15th (NZT) and won't return until next Halloween. Watch their videos below or get yours here.

Although we don't have a weekend-long sale, we've prepared several single-day sales for Path of Exile's most popular microtransaction themes, including Glimmerwood, Sin and Innocence, Celestial and more. Keep an eye on them in the 'Specials' section of the store, and don't forget to check your Watchlist.

Thanks so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Dank
PLEASE bring back https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Witch_Hat this one even at 200 points I don't care I just want it so badly
Gothic Ghost Pleaaaaase GGG !!!!

Ahahahah cool news though xD
Act Rush Service~ IGN: Athiana_
Yay, first page :D
Also Free box when ?
Would look nice with:

Decapitation Helmet Skin and Rolling Head pet.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Oct 30, 2020, 6:12:57 AM
That portal is excellent
Le Toucan Will Return
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Portal effect is amazing
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Genshin impact just released a new MTX, Will these be delayed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info