Buttery's 3.12 Full Comprehensive Guide to Heisting

Buttery's 3.12 Full Comprehensive Guide to Heisting

Hello there I am TheButteryGamer I have been playing Path of Exile since Bestiary league and I am in love with the game not only do I love the game I am in love with Heist League, so much so in fact I wanted to share my knowledge of what I have gathered over the course of Heist with my friends and hopefully with the wider Path of Exile Community (please be gentle with me).

Over the next week or so I am going to be updating this post with frequent video guides on various different topics around the Heist League. Attached to these videos is also a written guide that I have created for those who are hard of hearing. In addition to that, there is also a Heist Spreadsheet I have made to accompany the content outline in the videos and written guide.

Please keep an eye on this space for future updates.

1.0 | Social Media Links

Twitch - On my Twitch channel I like to stream Path of Exile whilst I am doing fun currency projects or just whilst I am playing the game.

YouTube - On my YouTube channel I like to post guides, stream highlights, crafting projects, currency projects and more.

2.0 | Full Comprehensive Guide To Heist

Written Guide - A complimentary written guide to everything will be discussing in the upcoming video series.

Heist Spreadsheet - A complimentary spreadsheet to go along with all the videos in the series and will be the primary focus of some of the videos.

The Basics Of Heisting | In this video we discussing the basics of Heist League and everything that you need to know to understand it.

Understanding Rogues | In this video we discuss everything to do with the rogues in Heist league, and everything you need to understand their abilities.

Min/Maxing Rogue Gear | In this video, we discuss everything to do with the rogue gear, how to maximise and have the most efficient gearing.

Contracts & Blueprints | In This Video, we discuss contracts and blueprints as well as the similarities between the both of them.

Efficency & Strategy | In this video we disccuss the strategy and efficency when it comes to contracts and blueprints.

3.0 | Updates

Update 01 | Added Video One "The Basics of Heisting"
Update 02 | Added Video Two "Understanding Rogues"
Update 03 | Added Video Three "Min/Maxing Rogue Gear"
Update 04 | Added Video Four "Contracts & Blueprints"
Update 05 | Added Video Five "Efficency & Strategy"
Last edited by TheButteryGamer on Nov 3, 2020, 9:21:36 AM
Last bumped on Nov 3, 2020, 9:21:44 AM
"
Attached to these videos is also a written guide that I have created for those who are hard of hearing.

I'm not hard of hearing but I do follow the written word better. :P

Kudos for going the extra mile, we need more of that around these parts, and thanks for sharing this.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Attached to these videos is also a written guide that I have created for those who are hard of hearing.

I'm not hard of hearing but I do follow the written word better. :P

Kudos for going the extra mile, we need more of that around these parts, and thanks for sharing this.

Oh wow thank you for the kind words, I have been working hard over the last week to get everything ready for releasing these videos, I hope everything goes well with it. Keep an eye out as I am going to be realising the video versions of everything in the written guide and the video versions have a few extra bits I couldn't fit into the written guide.
"
I have been working hard over the last week to get everything ready for releasing these videos

That was obvious as soon as I saw the written guide! I look forward to the full guide. ♥
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Oct 29, 2020, 7:47:58 PM
Video one has gone live, GO GO GO Check it out = Video
Last edited by TheButteryGamer on Oct 30, 2020, 8:06:35 AM
Understanding Rogues | In this video we discuss everything to do with the rogues in Heist league, and everything you need to understand their abilities.

New Video GO GO GO
How much time did this take you to compile? It's super detailed. Appreciate your work friend.
"
MisuzuSatsuki wrote:
How much time did this take you to compile? It's super detailed. Appreciate your work friend.

Hey thank you, Misuzu.

All in all, it actually took me about 4-5 days to write the guide and record videos and edit a few of them together.

I'm still preparing more videos.

But I'm really glad people have enjoyed the written guide, I wasn't too sure about it, but I figured there are a lot of hard of hearing people out there that still enjoy Path of Exile so I thought a written guide was a good option for those people.

In fact, I used the written guide as a script for the videos because I am autistic and struggle to get my ideas out verbally and writing them down and using the script made it way easier for me to record the videos and also plan footage.

Thank you

- The Buttery Gamer
Min/Maxing Rogue Gear | In this video, we discuss everything to do with the rogue gear, how to maximise and have the most efficient gearing.

New Video Alert!!!!
Contracts & Blueprints | In This Video, we discuss contracts and blueprints as well as the similarities between the both of them.

New Video Alert

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info