Bergerbrush's SSF Race & League

Hello everyone! Welcome to my SSF Race & League. This is the 2nd Race I make and I apologize in advance for not having all the necessary information ready at first hand. I will update this thread as we get closer to the Race. I appreciate any help with organizing this event and anyone that either funds and joins as well.

I am a Fulltime Twitch Streamer and it is extremely appreciated for anyone that swings by my channel during this event or at any other given time.

For the Start of this Private League I will be doing a 24 Hour Stream & a Subathon to not only grind with the rest of the Community but also make things harder for myself as I will add certain obstacles depending on the support I get.

---> https://www.twitch.tv/bergerbrush <---

The League is now FULL!

If you want to be added at this point. Message my account here on Path of Exile and be willing to crowdfund a minimum of 6 points so I more spots can open up for you.

CURRENT PRIZE POOL: 200$

100$ added by "Bergerbrush"
50$ added by Twitch User "Tymeless1337"
20$ added by Twitch User "kex2507"
30$ added by "Injaw"

The Format

Spoiler

This is a Level, Delve & Bosskill Race. That means there will be several rewards for completing certain goals within this League.

It will be a SSF League with 20% More Monster Life.

The Goals are:

Atziri - 5% of Prize Pool
The Pale Council - 5% of Prize Pool
Mastermind (Catarina) - 5% of Prize Pool
Uber Atziri - 10% of Prize Pool
Shaper - 10% of Prize Pool
Elder - 10% of Prize Pool
A5 Sirus - 15% of Prize Pool
Deepest Delve - 25% of Prize Pool + Gifted Sub in any Twitch Channel you Choose.
First to Level 95 - 10% of Prize Pool + Gifted Sub in any Twitch Channel you Choose.

I will add 100$ to the Prize Pool myself and also any crowdfunding for the Prize Pool can be donated through here -->https://paypal.me/pools/c/8tXyq5Rmj9<--

Please write a message that the money is for the Prize Pool if you decide to donate.

When, where, how?

Spoiler

The Race will be on the 6th of November at 21.00CET (9pm CET) / 15.00 EST (3pm EST) and the League will be up for 10 days only.

The League is now FULL!

If you want to be added at this point. Message my account here on Path of Exile and be willing to crowdfund a minimum of 6 points so I more spots can open up for you.

RULES

Spoiler

NO SUMMONERS:

As most of my community knows. I personally dislike Summoners so my first rule is...

The Necromancer ascendancy is banned and anyone playing Necromancer will be disqualified from any Prize Winnings. This also goes for Scions that have anything Necromancer related. NOTHING RELATED TO NECROMANCER IS ALLOWED.

I want to add that MINION GEMS are allowed. It is only the Necromancer Ascendancy that is banned. All Minions gems and builds are still allowed. You can still play, for example Skeletons on another ascendancy.

Providing Evidence of Kill or Level

To be eligible for Prize Winnings you need to RECORD/CLIP your Kill/Level up with Proof in the Video that you are in this specific League with your Character.

Do this by opening up the Character Sheet and also holding down Tab so I can visually see that it is indeed you in this specific League.

Then you can link that in my Discord.

https://discord.gg/6AsKMzT

Am I eligible for multiple kills/prizes?

Yes. One person can win multiple of the Prizes by being the first to either Kill certain bosses or maybe be the deepest delver by the end.

How will I get my Prize Winnings?

The same DISCORD USER that provides me with the Clip/Recording will also have to link me your PayPal link once I have deemed you winner of a certain Prize or Prizes. And I will then send the money through PayPal.

Other Information

Spoiler

Global Channel: 980
Last edited by Bergerbrush on Nov 8, 2020, 11:53:20 AM
Last bumped on Nov 16, 2020, 3:35:12 PM
50$ Donation made by Twitch Viewer: Tymeless1337

Prize Pool now up to 150$
20$ Donation made by Twitch Viewer: kex2507

Prize Pool now up to 170$
Last edited by Bergerbrush on Nov 3, 2020, 1:07:08 PM
Vouch for Bergerbrush! He's an awesome guy and deserves some love :)

Let's get this event poppin!
Would really like to participate :/ Check your DM of possible! Ty <3
Me would love to participate also :)
cuz yea i love that ginger-man
good luck tomorrow everyone! just out of curiosity though why sc not hc? thanks for hosting :)
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
"
wallsh1 wrote:
good luck tomorrow everyone! just out of curiosity though why sc not hc? thanks for hosting :)

All races/gauntlets are usually HC. Did this one for people who don't wanna play HC and perhaps play some more variety of builds(glasscannon fun stuff)

I know many say that if its SC it just becomes a race of who plays the most. But last time I hosted a SSF HC Race it was the same thing. The people who won were just those who played 16 hours a day.

That being said, next one I do will probably be HC again :)
First Atziri Claimed by: artemzor - 5% of Prize Pool

First Pale Council claimed by: jirkamcz - 5% of Prize Pool

First A5 Sirus Claimed by: MOSTPOSITIVEMAN - 15% of Prize Pool

First Shaper Claimed by: MOSTPOSITIVEMAN - 10% of Prize Pool

First Level 95 Claimed by: MOSTPOSITIVEMAN - 10% of Prize Pool + Gifted Sub in any Twitch Channel you Choose.

First Mastermind(Catarina) Claimed by: MOSTPOSITIVEMAN - 5% of Prize Pool

First Elder Claimed by: MOSTPOSITIVEMAN - 10% of Prize Pool

Remaining Prizes to be Claimed:

Uber Atziri - 10% of Prize Pool

Deepest Delve - 25% of Prize Pool + Gifted Sub in any Twitch Channel you Choose.
Last edited by Bergerbrush on Nov 9, 2020, 9:06:18 AM
Prize Pool up to 200$ now after Injaw donated 30$

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info