Is there something in your eye? The Sword Through Helmet Attachment, our new seasonal Halloween microtransaction this year, looks especially scary when combined with the Bleeding Eyes effect. Check out the video below or get yours before it leaves the store on November 15th (NZT).

Just like our other Halloween microtransactions, the Sword Through Helmet Attachment will only be in store during Halloween seasons.

If a bleeding eye pierced with a blade is not gory enough for you, try out a combination of the Extinction Armour Set with the Glowing Red Eyes, Wasteland Helmet, Carnage Wings, Ultimate Chaos Character Effect, Heartseeker Weapon and Carnage Weapon Effect as an outfit.

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Cool!
IGN: TaylorSwiftVEVO
walking dead? lul
Wish I could have experienced this sword through my right eye to diminish some of the pain in Harvest
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
What an eyesore!
You have a sharp eye for fashion, exile.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Whomever dost pulleth thine sword from my skull shall be Ruler of Wraeclast.
need pumpkin head
Well, that's drastic and eye like it.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Oct 27, 2020, 11:41:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info