Hideout Competition

https://imgur.com/a/Ve7yDmO
Ruined Cathedral Town

A small settlement that was built on ancient cathedral grounds.
The town has been there for a while now.

Spoiler

Last edited by Placido_Penitente on Oct 25, 2020, 8:23:43 AM
Shaper's Crazy Fantasies
-----------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>VIDEO<<<<<<<<<<
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by CrazyEmkido on Oct 23, 2020, 4:22:07 AM
Theme: Murder House - A place for everyone

Base: Haunted Hideout
MTX: Yes - Angel & Demon environmental effect, x2 demonic building supplies, a handful of MTX pets and the Vaal Viper Portal effect

Concept: I was thinking something along the lines of the Villisca axe murder case/house, combined with a odd group of people looking for a place to call home.

Backstory: The group of 11 (10 NPCS and me) were looking for a place to call home, and stumbled upon the Murder House. It was spacious, well furnished, and all of us settled in quickly. Everyone had their own little space. Azazel (me) took up the main room, in which I popped in and out on maps, sometimes together with Zana and Kirac. Jun decorated her little space with a mix of asian flair, as well as with 'souvenirs' she got from the syndicates. Alva's area is graced with bits and pieces of items she found from her trips to the Temple, whereas Niko and Einhar took up the outdoor space with their love for mining and animals respectively. Navali tends to the house's graveyard. Whilst Tane and Cassia were exploring the house, they came across the torture room, in which kindled their dark interest in torture/experimentation. It's a big house, with messed up roommates, and hence there's a place for everyone.

Full album link - https://imgur.com/a/P8iwDPw
Video link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9qbMUIyUKI

The main entrance, where the map device and stashes are. Hell themed, as this is my character's room :P

Navali's graveyard

Alva's mini temple

Jun's mini syndicate room

Einhar's mini 'zoo' (complete with a stable)

Tane & Cassia's torture/experimental/murder room

Niko's mini mine encampment

The following are space fillers -

A trophy room

Outdoor torture area
Last edited by AzazeIIe on Oct 24, 2020, 10:11:45 AM
The garden and the mother.

concept: a lost garden, far from any external interference and
protected by an implacable goddess.
Who calls herself the mother of all and owner of everything.

https://imgur.com/a/Tzo27YN
Theme: Abandoned Temple of Solaris
Tileset: Coastal Hideout

I like well-lit, natural-looking hideout tilesets, so I like this tileset a lot (except for the damned shipwreck that you can't remove). I also like natural-looking hideout designs, so here is one I created this league. This abandoned temple of Solaris has begun to fall into ruin, but makes a great hideout for my exile.

Submission: The NotSoCelestialNebula.Hideout:
Tileset: Celestial Nebula Hideout
Theme: Innocence Sanctum

I really enjoyed working on this hideout from start to finish (still not entirely sure it is completely finished yet), as it took quite a long time to prepare, organize, and build, but it seemed to take on a life of its own after a time, so I just went with whatever new thing came to mind that might either fit or blend-in the current area or adjacent area or both. :D
Last edited by AShugars on Oct 23, 2020, 3:11:17 AM

Last edited by Jimakosm on Oct 23, 2020, 2:44:18 AM
Welcome to my Coastal Mansion
_Entrance

_Main House

_Activity Area

_Memorial (Still Working)

_Army Training Camp

I hope you guys like it.
Are you guilty ?

This is the theme of my hideout. Each exile has to be judged by Navali. If they are innocent, they leave, if guilty, they jump, or incarcerated by Alva and Niko.

In back office, we found the regular headquarter for actual and previous masters. They work together in order to protect their precious treasure :

Entrance is secured by Elreon, Vagan, Vorici, Leo, with a long range covering from Tora

If someone gets inside by chance, he will meet Jun and Kirac's swords.

Finally, all masters may thank Cassia for providing good food from the kitchen corner !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info