Hideout Competition

The Hotel with One Room

Occasionally when you take a waypoint you end up at a hotel with only one room and a long waiting list.

But is there really one room?

Hoping to figure out how to do a video soon to add to this.
Last edited by Razvan_Sedekiah on Nov 9, 2020, 5:55:36 PM
Howdy folks! Here is a submission called Mountain Cave. Hope you like it! https://imgur.com/a/A1kBdbl

Hey peeps, here's another one i've been working on called Decrepit Settlement, or Ghost Town. Whichever you think suits it more :D

Have 2 where I have worked on them.

The first is the Excavation of Sarn

https://youtu.be/eRzplnt01Ek

The other is the Maraketh Sky Sanctuary:

https://youtu.be/wfwaYEnrZqk

I just uploaded both to youtube, so its all SD for now, but it should bump it to HD when its done processing.
Name: Summit Temple
Hideout: Alpine hideout
MTX:No
Concept: I wish create a hideout that makes every guest feel comfortable.
This hideout inspired by The Senpou Temple from Sekiro Shadows Die Twice,with the japanese zen garden and full of nature.

Screenshot:

Last edited by Rykozic on Nov 24, 2020, 4:46:17 PM
Theme : Sanctified Oriath Square

Hideout Used : Stately Hideout

https://imgur.com/a/2ePV0of#PmvOjUo
Name: Path of Souls
Hideout: Glacial Hideout
MTX: A couple
Concept: An ancient temple Where fearless Warriors come to seek power or die.
Inspired by The game Dark souls. kind of wanted to go for the natural detail of things instead of big cool stuff, knda works, enjoy!

lychgate- Many forgotton fearless Warriors treid to earn their Passage to gain passage to the temple (Beleiving the power of eternal lies within) , other Men simply come here to die as its seen as a honor to be buryed next to such mighty fallen Fighters.
()

Futile Bridge- The bravest of men who enter the fog gate are warmly greeted by their demise.
()

No mans Creek- Those who survive thier exacution gain access to the temple.
()

Strange Cave- Here you have a fallen ruin where beast master is studying the powers of this strange beast.
(1. 2.)

Temple Gate - Those who die of greives wounds still gain the honour of being buried by the statues outside the gates, their corpes gets cremated though.
()

Enternal Demise- He who survives are lured to drink the blood from the shrine and enter the Bath to rest, unkowing their life power gets drained into the temple and their bodys become vessles to serve and midlesly take up arms to any other Heros who dare gain passage to the sacred place (Replace a Warden they defeated)
()

Wardens Awakening - Birthplace of Wardens

()

Other-()

Video- https://youtu.be/dYO5OQ7uaGU

Stay sane Exile, Good luck all!

Last edited by NASHERinHD on Nov 10, 2020, 11:51:39 AM
ANCIENT CARTOGRAPHER HIDEOUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IhTu0FCWfA

Last edited by dobre2 on Nov 10, 2020, 6:04:40 PM
Submission: The Dream
Hideout: Celestial Hideout

Theme: Our Exile gets lost in a pub and falls asleep. He finds himself in a world that is so real that he does not doubt its authenticity. He is accompanied by several characters who are supposed to help him find his pub. In the end he ends up at the source. The truth is a strange thing.

Act 1: The Entrance
I wake up in a thermal spring, around me are three ancient guardians and a huge rock chain. The guardians seem proud, strong and fearsome. My head tells me "where have I landed here? Was the drink on the Karui Shores so strong that I can't remember anything? Doesn't matter. Let's just look where we ended up... I go up some broken steps from the spring, see a gigantic gate and again two monstrous guards. If this were a bad movie now, their swords, which they hold in front of the hull, would block my way. But RNGJesus is with me, I can pass and realize that I am not in a bad movie.

Act 2: The main room
I am standing in a room with three exits, in front of a device. It looks like a globe, but a little different. In the room there are four people, they introduced themselves to me with Kirac, Zana, Navali and Jun. Navali looks like one of the people who obviously put something into my drink. I will definitely not talk to him much....In this room it is incredibly hot and I suspect that it is not Zana's fault. Maybe this is a sealed volcano or something...who knows. I see cubes everywhere with strange signs on them. This must have been the work of that weird Navali! While I look around, this Jun ignores me, he just looks at an altar with some scrolls on it. Strange. On the floor are also these signs. What kind of room is this?! Zana tells me that they are looking for the hidden Vaal Pyramid. Never heard of it before, that's too far. I skilfully wave into the round and head for the north exit. Maybe I'll come back to the Karui Shores...

Act 3: The North
I walk through an endless path, which has a strong resemblance to a skeleton. Should I be paying attention? No, I have to get out of here! At the end of the path I am standing in a room that is even hotter than this stupid room before....There are pipes, gears, unpleasant smell in the air everywhere. A little bit like my sports sock after a sports activity in Aspirant's Plaza... but maybe not that bad. At the end of the room are two gigantic machines. Obviously they are still in operation. At least it seems so, because there are several gear wheels moving on the machines. A woman is already waiting for me, she calls herself Helena - a beauty. She tells me that I can help. I ask her "what?! She repeats: "YOU CAN HELP!". It's a little creepy, because she tells the same thing twice. I ignore her, like JUN did with me...I look past Helena and see a funny something. Looks like an access to something,... it looks like a portal to something, it looks like a portal from famous movies, where wars in the starry sky are about to start. And that's when it will cringe: I wake up after an enjoyable evening somewhere, have no idea where I am, am not very well greeted at this place and now such a portal. WHAT THE FUCK?!

Act 4: The Laboratory
I think to myself "yolo" (taught me by the waiter on the Karui Shores), go through the portal and suddenly find myself in a "laboratory". Again I find two people, one does not speak, the other one is called Leo. Leo had told me that the other one is called Tane, but since he is a passionate organ collector, he does not speak anymore. All right, why not. In this room there are lots of books, two great fountains, small glasses and other stuff you might use for distillation. What you have to give positive credit for: It's not so hot in the lab anymore, instead it is flooded with light. I talk a little with Leo about the latest Lioneye's gossip and move on. After all, I still haven't arrived at my pub...

Act 5: The West
So I go back again, into the heat. Through this skeleton path, to the interior with the strange globe and the even stranger Navali. Once there, I walk towards the west. Here again, a skeleton path awaits me. THAT CAN'T BE IT !!! I walk through and see it already sparkling at the other end. A bright blue light shines towards me. What the hell is that again? There are blue crystals all over the rock. Right at the entrance I find a box which is overgrown. I wonder what was / is in there? I go on and discover more pipes, big steel pipes. At the end of the corridor there are mine carts on rails, in which there is mined material. I am Sherlock, combining 1 and 1, and I assume that these crystals were mined here! A colleague expects me here, too: Niko. The good man is not the most talkative either, but he tells me that recently a tree with sparkling eyes sometimes peeps out of the rocks and causes a bit of chaos. That's why the mine carts have fallen over. All right, freak show. This is all a pure freak show here. And I am an active part of this show. HELLO CAMERAS?! WHERE ARE YOU?!?! Behind Niko, there's another portal. Let's see if I can get out of this lab again....the moment I walk through the portal, there are actually glowing eyes looking at me from a rock. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Act 6: The East
I walk through the portal and have a strange gut feeling. I wonder if it's because of the drinks I had yesterday. Or maybe it's the eyes from before? But hey, what a surprise! This time I'm not in a lab! No! Now I'm standing in a village. Maybe it's deserted, but hey! It looks like somewhere around here is my pub from last night! I meet three gentlemen here as well. One of them is Einhar. I ask him: Hey, what's up? Do you know where my bar is? He answers: You want to know Einhar's past? That is Einhar's business. No one else's. Nice guy. I notice that there are barrels all around me and that animals I NEVER SEE before are locked in cages. I stop asking what this is all about, cross a barrier and go to the next person. She calls herself Sister Cassia. Since she is a sister, I ask from which convent she escaped. She answers: "Hm? What do we have here? Yet another of Oriath's cast-offs? With the problems we're facing here, I do wish they'd send someone with a little more...utility...". I don't really feel comfortable, a little bit coerced and I go on to the next person, Alva. Alva affectionately calls herself "Master Explorer", she will know where this stupid pub is...but instead of telling me about the way out, she starts with her life crisis: "When I was young, my father gave me my first call to adventure by enlisting me in the employ of Dominus' navy. I used to love the sea..."
Exactly, and I used to love Karui Shores. I leave the good woman with her self-pity and go through a gap between two houses. It can't get much worse...I'm back in a hallway, walk through, notice how it gets warmer and warmer and suddenly I'm standing in the main room with my best friend Navali and Co. It can't be!

Act 7: The Hidden Vaal Pyramid
I touch this globe tenderly. As if I would stroke my cat. Suddenly it moves like wild, I jump to the side, almost into the arms of Zana. She does not return my "coincidence" - unfortunately. Suddenly 6 more portals emerge from the globe, which look different from the ones already known. I go into one. I wake up and find myself in my pub in Karui Shores. It was all just a dream.

Lioneye's Watch hideout

video - https://youtu.be/xykuy7DXj8c

download - hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2359

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info