Hideout Competition

-Deleted-

Sleepy me pressed quote instead of edit and double posted my entry. My apologies!
Last edited by AzazeIIe on Oct 24, 2020, 10:11:05 AM
********************************************************************************
Hideout Competition Submission 1: 🏡Hexadomia
********************************************************************************

Size: Small Hideout
Download: https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2243/title/Download
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzNqx_icIi4
Theme: The design for this hideout is based on the Hexagon shape. Wanted to create a simple and clean looking design.

Hideout Competition Submission 2: 🏡Alva's Sanctuary

Size: Full Hideout
Download: https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2189/title/Download
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbaybvFE2LA
Theme: The design for this hideout is influenced by Alva's tileset with a touch of eastern look.

This is the first time i've submitted something to the Hideout Competition, still learning and love playing with the tiles.

Fireflyxx ✨
Submission: Chapel of Hope

Exile, come here and sacrifice yourself to the fallen Gods, then you get access the Chapel of Hope. Here you can identify yourself with real power. You will enter through the Gates of Hope to the Chapel... where your journey begins. Also the Garden of Hope with endless view, here you can relax, pray and believe in yourself!

Spoiler

I really like the new endless Hideouts, so i thought about building there. But i decided to take the Shaped Hideout (because i already owned it xD)...
Also i love the story around Innoncence and i tried to make a Chapel that can fit some decorations.
So i built around the theme "Faith" and added some mix from different packs like Innocence & Sin, Faith Oriath, Sunstone, Sunspire,...

Not finished yet! (if you have suggestions, pls let me know, what i can add)

Hideout Information:
Spoiler

- Shaped Hideout
(Hideout from Shop)

- Access to Stash, Guild Stash, Heist Locker and Crafting Bench

- MTX required (can send list)
MTX Decorations needed
new Angel Walls, Angel Statue,...
new Twilight Mystery Box: Sunrise Environmental Effect

- Space for all Masters

Hideout Full Gallery:

Link: https://imgur.com/gallery/KSOFVgO

Flughund
Hideout: Archmage's Tower

Welcome to the mages tower!

In this hideout, you enter a tower of a powerful archmage. The first floor contains the entry through portal to the base of the tower. Books stuffed in bookcases and mysterious scrolls and displays line the walls to the entrance to the second floor

The second floor is the main level, featuring many hidden reading room nooks, the main grand library, and the large map device.

The top level features the private study of the resident mage, as well as his artifacts.

The theme I wanted to match was an archmage/lightning character, and I liked the idea of a mages tower and the brutal hideout being a multi lever HO was like a match made in heaven. Made with copious blocking volumes and custom wooden walls made out of jury stands and bookcases.

Video
https://youtu.be/jkNNWZJaRz0

Treehouse Sanctuary at the Shrine by Keld

Theme: Autumn

Video: (Gives you a feel for the conversion from the Brutal layout template....the changes in elevation via ladder were my inspiration.)

More Screenshots:
Spoiler

Entry No. 2
"Return of the Witch" by Keld

Theme: All Hallow's Eve

Some flavor story intro:
Spoiler

Two soldiers on watch over the Witch's Beacons:

Soldier 1: "Hot, muggy, and yet still a chill in the air. This night brings
bad tidings. It's no wonder they call this swamp 'Ole' Muggy-
buggy'."
Soldier 2: "Pshaw. This old Witch nonsense is nonsense."
Soldier 1: "Pshaw to your pshaw, you fool, I.........where in the name of the
gods is your armor, soldier !? Have you gone mad?"
Soldier 2: "The funniest thing.....I awoke this AM and attempted to adorn my
armor just like any other day. First my body armor, then my
gloves, then my helm.....when I tried to put on my belt, I
distinctly heard a disembodied voice say, "Can't quite get my head
around this one." I tried again, "Can't quite get my head around
this one"....AGAIN !"
Soldier 1: "Not surprising."
Soldier 2: "I...huh?"
Soldier 1: "So you decided to show up to the watch without your armor then,
did ye? Idiot."
Soldier 2: "But the belt wouldn't go on! Just the voice! I thought if I took
all my armor off again and tried again it would work. Didn't
work."
Soldier 1: "Don't talk about disembodied voices on a night like tonight,
fool. You are tempting fate. Just shut up and keep an eye on the
beacons."
Soldier 2: "These beacons will never go out. The Witch will never come back.
I doubt the Witch ever existed. Just fairy-tales."
Soldier 1: "If you DO not shut that infernal yapping hole in your head, I will
shut it for you. Watch yer tongue, boy, lest I throw you head
first into that swamp."
Soldier 2: (mutters)
Soldier 1: "Be glad you aren't keeping watch over the Witch's grave like Alva
and Jun. Brave souls, those."
Soldier 2: "I...oh, hello, Niko. Did...."
Niko: "Did you hear that?..."
Soldier 1: "Not you too. Both of ye, shut yer traps. Watch the beacons."
Soldier 2: "C'mon. Do you really believe that the Witch comes back from the
dead if the beacons go out on All Hallow's Eve?"
Soldier 1: (claps Soldier Two in the ear)
Soldier 1: "Yes, I believe it, you horse's backside. I've seen it. I lived
it. Twenty seven years ago to this very night that .....that
thing...arose and wreaked havoc across the land....wailing for her
lost daughter. It wasn't without the blessings of the gods, and a
little luck, mind ye, that she was put down again.....for the 5th
time, no less....and sealed in that crypt in the graveyard. These
enchanted beacons that lead to her putrid hut at the edge of the
swamp serve as our only warning if the seals.....gods forbid....are
ever broken again."
Soldier 2: "Pshaw. I need to relieve myself. Be right back."
Soldier 1: "Grand." (rolls eyes, and shakes head)
Soldier 2 returns: "So, I was think....Commander?....oh, no.....no,no,no.no.no!....".....................the Witch cackles. (The beacons blink out....one....by.....one.)

Video link below, Music Credit: "The Old Pumpkin Patch" by Darren Curtis

https://streamable.com/c4vgnb

More screenshots:
Spoiler

Good luck to all!

Keld
Last edited by keldemahll on Nov 14, 2020, 6:19:25 PM
This is my job

taC Hideout https://youtu.be/HV0OP9UWovs
Let's begin with a warm hello & wink to all of you friendly players.

It was just today when I noticed this Contest when loging in into PoE - I got curiuous as I liked my cozy Lush hideout that I built in 2019. But reading the regularies I just had to start building a new one.. as some may understand - you don't stop doing it until you're finished, hehehe. One and a half hours into - I think that I am proud of it and don't want to ruin it now. It may not be much, in comparision to some really impressing hideouts that are being showcased here, but I hope that the theme and the idea of my little hideout grants a little smile and good vibes.

My Theme: "Covid Daydreams" - The theme of my little hideout entry has something to do with our current situation (I can only speak for germany as it may differ in the world). We have some strict regularies, should not travel and stay inside - reduce social interaction and wear masks... My hideout is about "What if COVID ends now" - A little daydream about going camping with friends, pitch up your tent, maybe have some fun while doing it wrong, sit together by a fire.. Chop some wood and explore whatever there is (maybe an old shipwreck, the beach, the cliffs, wander in the mountains..).

My Hideout is based off the Coastal hideout and I did not buy special MTX for it - and i disabled all my MTX so it doesn't ruin the atmosphere :)

Have fun immerging into my little daydream!
(and sorry for my bad english skills 8-) )

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/IFGpofi
Spoiler

Last edited by alltimater on Oct 24, 2020, 2:18:28 PM
Hideout Submission 1: Ashes of Liantra | Alpine Hideout

Theme: Rotten Snow Land.

Hideout Used: Alpine Hideout

Description: In this hideout build I decided to mix two of my favorite games. Path of Exile and Dark Souls 3. I decided to take inspiration from the Ashes of Ariendel DLC, and go for a snowy area in ruins, contrasted with rot in some areas. As we progress from the waypoint area, we can see a tower in ruins; after that, a roten area, with even the guardians being afeected by it. As we proggress towards the top we can reach the cathedral, free from the corruption, protected by two guardians.

No microtransaction decorations was used in this hideout. Portal used in the showcase is the Harvest League Challange Reward.

Showcase

EDIT 1: Theme Explanation and Desription.
EDIT 2: Added Hideout used.
Last edited by PedrokasXD on Nov 9, 2020, 8:17:45 PM
Hidden Estate - Used to serve as a hideout for some high rank individual. After Fall of Oriath and supposed death of previous owner w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶s̶o̶l̶u̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶G̶o̶d̶s̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶ this place has been discovered anew and adapted as Headquarter for The Godslayer and the crew.

Estate is no longer a secret and many people visit it. Some are selling their goods some are s̶c̶a̶m̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶p̶h̶e̶c̶i̶e̶s̶ just visiting.

In front of the estate small shrine has been raised where people come to get rest or get wasted (yes, I'm talking about this degenerate behind the bench). There is also Einhar. Einhar is doing Einhar Business. What is Einhar Business? I don't know.

Estate have to be resupplied. Unfortunately workers are lazy AF. There is also some shady dude walking around and talking about "resolving problems with malcontents". I hope he is talking about this lumps.

Two handsome gentlemen w̶h̶o̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶m̶m̶o̶r̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶y̶n̶d̶i̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ watch the entrance. Sorry, no access for peasants.

Main hall. Marble, ivory and gold speaks for itself, does it?

War room. Zana, Kirak, Alva and Jun are preparing our next move. Map device is hidden inside of the table and somehow all portals are accessible. (GGG pls give us some "map on table" decoration ;-;)

In this room Helena is studying for clues of new hideouts to invade. Unfortunately her efforts are mostly fruitless. Maybe it's because basic Blackguard training does not involve advanced cartography, or maybe so called "Mighty Poems" are not the best source of clues.

In this small laboratory Tane is doing... something. I don't know what is he up to but I try not to leave him alone with food, animals, people, gems or sulphite. Just in case.

In the workshop Cassia is playing with transmutation device. To operate such technology immense amount of energy is needed which is provided by the generator behind the wall. Niko operates it as the only one who knows "how to sulphite". I hope his schizophrenia will not make this entire place explode.

And that's it. I hope someone enjoyed my little creation. Stay sane exiles.
Lush Hideout
Theme: Tropical Dreams

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info