If you want your Exile to look majestic, check out the new Maraketh Character Effect! A shining golden crown above the head of your character sets the right tone for the whole outfit. Watch the video of the Maraketh Character Effect below or click here to get yours.

For an outfit that would match the style of this character effect, use the Miracle Armour Set with the Illusionist Back Attachment, Illusionist Weapon and the recently released Temple Weapon Effect.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
NICE.
Interesting new style of character effect. I don’t particularly fancy this one. But looking forward to new variants of this design :)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Doesnt really feel like a character effect because its not on the character but rather on top, like an everlasting apparition :I
Looks more like a super helmet attachment.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
This type of mtx is more appropriate as an alternative mtx skill for Mirage archer or Winter orb.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Well, no... it's weird. Plus, won't this get in the way of apparitions?
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Oct 20, 2020, 10:16:09 PM
Hybrid back attachment!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I don't know, and it may just be me, but wouldn't it fit better as a Helmet Attachment or even as a "crowning" Apparition Effect?

P.S. It also looks really well done; as a character effect it's rather unique too!
You know I'm just not going to buy your stuff if you can't make good mtx anymore -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info