[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

A lot of complaints, and somehow justified. I am not a complainer, but I agree somewhat. I tried the build with quite a lot of hours, I have also 25ex of gear dumped into it and its just so squishy. The dps is not the actualy problem. A bad paradoxica and the threads of hope nodes will make you do quite a lot of damage with proper timing of the vaal skills.

But I run around with almost 6k life, 74-75% block and just get annihilated in 1s frequently. Most of the time there's zero danger and then suddenly you drop dead from 100% to zero. Abyssus is just awful for whenever something physical hits/crits you. I really decided to never play one of these Abyssus builds again, since you just get wrecked in any late game stage of the game.
"
affewaffe wrote:
A lot of complaints, and somehow justified. I am not a complainer, but I agree somewhat. I tried the build with quite a lot of hours, I have also 25ex of gear dumped into it and its just so squishy. The dps is not the actualy problem. A bad paradoxica and the threads of hope nodes will make you do quite a lot of damage with proper timing of the vaal skills.

But I run around with almost 6k life, 74-75% block and just get annihilated in 1s frequently. Most of the time there's zero danger and then suddenly you drop dead from 100% to zero. Abyssus is just awful for whenever something physical hits/crits you. I really decided to never play one of these Abyssus builds again, since you just get wrecked in any late game stage of the game.

Based on the videos you're doing it wrong? Lol

It looks insane for damage which means survivability is decent due to things dieing before they get to you.

I hate zdps builds and am onto my 6th this league .... Trying this one now. Re-gearing and am LVL 81 ATM.
As I wrote, build creator should let us know what is boosting DMG the most, cause i cant find it in PoB. Somebody also posted here a pastebin, he has nearly same items as build creator and he is also just on 1,5M DPS Reave.

After i know what is the main DMG boost here, i can exchange not important part of gears for something giving me more tankiness.

Block is same as evasion, it works nice until u get unlucky and get few hard hits consecutive, then 6k HP is nothing. I also think Molten Shell can be better option than Immortal Call, because u sit on 15k armor right now and its about 3k shield. Lot of armor can negate a abyssus debuff.

Lets look on Ritual 15ex gear after 1 week from build owner: https://pastebin.com/cDAns2tx

I remove all flasks, so from 4,5M Reave we go to 2,5M. After that I remove belt and both rings, now its 1,7M dps. Still more than i have with full gear. After removing precision and dread banner, dmg goes to 1,2M dmg, that's finally what i have with paradoxica, 2x t1 phys rings, 1x phys amulet.
As I wrote, build creator should let us know what is boosting DMG the most, cause i cant find it in PoB. Somebody also posted here a pastebin, he has nearly same items as build creator and he is also just on 1,5M DPS Reave.

After i know what is the main DMG boost here, i can exchange not important part of gears for something giving me more tankiness.

Block is same as evasion, it works nice until u get unlucky and get few hard hits consecutive, then 6k HP is nothing. I also think Molten Shell can be better option than Immortal Call, because u sit on 15k armor right now and its about 3k shield. Lot of armor can negate a abyssus debuff.

Lets look on Ritual 15ex gear after 1 week from build owner: https://pastebin.com/cDAns2tx

I remove all flasks, so from 4,5M Reave we go to 2,5M. After that I remove belt and both rings, now its 1,7M dps. Still more than i have with full gear. After removing precision and dread banner, dmg goes to 1,2M dmg, that's finally what i have with paradoxica, 2x t1 phys rings, 1x phys amulet.
Best way to check basic POB dps is to import his character into a fresh POB.

Set the options how you would normally...already it's better dps than I was playing with and just look at him clearing the t19.

I want to know what the best method for a chest is given we have harvest.

What 2 to slam?

We can slam explodey and 10% chance to get power charge on hit then augment critical for 100% chance to get 15% chance to get frenzy charge on kill.

Would there be a better way to do the chest than that?
Or

If I aug crit on this (for 15% chance to gain power charge on crit) should I use this instead of having explodey chest?

I've tried to see what mods I could get and the most would be 3 forced as there are no other crusader suffix this build will use. :(

If there wasn't 3 physical mods then I could slam 2 different mods and force explodey + power charge mod....looking forward to the end game crafters opinions.
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Jan 31, 2021, 7:58:14 AM
"
affewaffe wrote:

increase your armor or just drop abyssus, i think u can make it work without it. You'll lose dmg but you'll be tankier.
Where is op?
Last edited by Luigo on Jan 31, 2021, 8:37:26 AM
what kind of mods should i look for on a rare foil to make it better than the ahn's i currently have ? I cant afford the paradoxica yet unfortunately :(
Hi, kind of a newbie here.
Have gotten to level 88 with the build so far, and have some questions for you veterans.

1. Under jewels there are 5, but in the passive tree there are only 2 slots for these.
I could put one into a slot in a belt, but what I am I supposed to do with the Thread of Hope jewels?

2. I seem to die too often from tier 10 maps+, but I have around 5400 life, max resistance (fire, cold, lightning) + 37% chaos.
Pantheon done (not all souls collected yet)
Labs done.
Chance to block 70%.
I have the Belly of the Beast chest and "Recover life on hit" Shagreen shield.

I am still missing vital items for the build, but most if not all of these seem to boost damage and not survivability?

Thanks for reading, all input would be much apprecaited.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info