[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Great build. Probably best one I've had in many leagues.

Leveling was pretty smooth and mapping as well. Although now I'm pretty much done with it unless I want to min/max things with a 700 dps foil.

"
ryan_MD wrote:
Have about 300c to spend (after i sold some of my bleed bow gear , wasnt feeling very "safe" with it) , you guys think thats enough to get the build up and running to farm some red maps , or should i try something else
(also i know thats not alot but i started a bit late and havent had any luck gathering currency)
Thanks

Should be good enough for T16 maps (:

"
Inkwizycjaa wrote:
@kissmequick

Hi Mate, nice guide and build. Please tell me what is current best setup for auras? Pride, Blood and Sand, Precision? Or I should change something for skitterbots or other auras?

PS. Pantheons really make a diference ;-) Same situation with Paradoxica.

There are two gem setups written in the sections - before and after Aul's, you can also check them in PoBs.

"

Leveling was pretty smooth and mapping as well. Although now I'm pretty much done with it unless I want to min/max things with a 700 dps foil.

Damn son! That's really solid gear.

You could upgrade actually quite a lot more:

> Awakened / Alternative gems would net you +30% more damage
> Chest with also Non-Curse Aura would give another +20% more DPS - they go for 50 EX or so.
> Another good steel ring would give 10% more DPS
> Rare gloves with AS and phys should be better
> Shield with phys per block % would give you 8% more damage
> Watcher's with another good affix would be 5-15% more damage
> You can beastcraft corrupt the sword
> Helmet enchant would give you 5-10% more damage
> Boots AS enchant

You should be at 100M+ DPS with Blade Flurry then.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 27, 2021, 11:24:33 AM
I need to get a different talisman so I can get enough dexterity to use a paradoxica (probably most frustrating aspect of this build - getting the dex/int for the skills/weapons! Not even a good spot to branch off to a +30 node temporarily :()

What anointments are good? Blood Siphon? Anything else?
Last edited by BlackYoshi7 on Jan 27, 2021, 11:46:43 AM
Howdy, thank you for the build. I leveled through Act 1 last night. Kind of boring, but expected early game. I am taking your 2H suggestion. Can you recommend a weapon and skill to amp up my game at lower levels? Thank you

just saw rawfodoc other strategy...is this 1h or 2h?
Last edited by Kechari_Tomene on Jan 27, 2021, 12:12:10 PM
"

do u want to sell your weapon ill buy it
"
BlackYoshi7 wrote:
I need to get a different talisman so I can get enough dexterity to use a paradoxica (probably most frustrating aspect of this build - getting the dex/int for the skills/weapons! Not even a good spot to branch off to a +30 node temporarily :()

What anointments are good? Blood Siphon? Anything else?

You could take the 20 dex when you start from your starter location to the right instead of the left
Okay got the build up and running (ish) , having only 1 problem so far and that mana sustain , it feels like im always out of mana when using reave , any solutions to that? besides the obvious -15 mana chest or ring craft
How u deal with chaos damage? I dont understand how u run T19 delirium maps with -60 chaos res and 6k life :)

I am trying this build on HC, but def layers are quite meh i dont expect long life (now 85 lvl) :)
"
ryan_MD wrote:
Okay got the build up and running (ish) , having only 1 problem so far and that mana sustain , it feels like im always out of mana when using reave , any solutions to that? besides the obvious -15 mana chest or ring craft

mana leech jewel

Last edited by Jitunu on Jan 27, 2021, 4:57:31 PM
"
Howdy, thank you for the build. I leveled through Act 1 last night. Kind of boring, but expected early game. I am taking your 2H suggestion. Can you recommend a weapon and skill to amp up my game at lower levels? Thank you

just saw rawfodoc other strategy...is this 1h or 2h?

run ground slam with Limb split -> Reaper's Pursuit -> Prophecy your limb split to cauterizer -> maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info