[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

I've found this ring today and im using it. Should i look for a ring with more +phys dmg to attacks without global crit or is global crit better? Can't buy one with both more dmg and global crit, because none on the market has enough ressistances.
Hi, awesome guide! May I know why reave instead of lacerate? Just curious..
"
lly1953 wrote:

I've found this ring today and im using it. Should i look for a ring with more +phys dmg to attacks without global crit or is global crit better? Can't buy one with both more dmg and global crit, because none on the market has enough ressistances.

If you're broke, you don't have to upgrade it yet but the ring definitely has low damage, a steel ring with T1 phys would be better.
You can try finding resistance from other gear as well.

"
kingyang16 wrote:
Hi, awesome guide! May I know why reave instead of lacerate? Just curious..

Lacerate is the same DPS but far worse AOE and clunkier to use. The two slash POB stat is deceptive.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Did a 1:28 Uber Elder speedrun in Heist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoSxS_0ee7E

I'm at 1:19 with Sirus, I'll cut it down a little bit more :P
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Oct 28, 2020, 1:09:19 PM
On the low end of end game, I had a good laugh last night. Ran a few maps to start filling out the pantheon, and really wanted Shock & Horror. But Mineral Pools is t10 this league and I'm only 63 with less than 3k life right now.

Decided to go for it anyway. I destroyed the map, but forgot she has the target-locking lightning beam that requires you to get behind a pillar to interrupt. Life pool was a little low for the time needed to get out of the way.

It's been fun doing this in standard. Had a 6L Daresso's Defiance drop in an earlier league that I had never had a chance to use, and dropped a double corrupt Daresso's Courage in a Vaal side area with this guy. Had all the other gear I needed sitting in stash.

Quite a fun build. Would definitely try it on HC at some point.
"
"
GreyLensman wrote:
I noticed you have an axe and a totem node in your center ToH ring.

Axe node = impale effect
Totem node = ancestral protector/warchief buff effect

Thanks for this; I completely missed the buff effect. Seems like 100% impale is possible w/o the axe node, but I may have missed something there as well.

Cheers!
"
GreyLensman wrote:
"
"
GreyLensman wrote:
I noticed you have an axe and a totem node in your center ToH ring.

Axe node = impale effect
Totem node = ancestral protector/warchief buff effect

Thanks for this; I completely missed the buff effect. Seems like 100% impale is possible w/o the axe node, but I may have missed something there as well.

Cheers!

Buff effect is different than impale chance, it's like a ~4% dps buff.

Hey KissMeQuick, I like your guide, I have a question regarding two gems. What do you think about using vaal molten shell and blood rage over cwdt+immortal call? I've been using molten shell on lmb and pop vaal molten shell during high damage moments. And blood rage is 20% attack speed.
"
Susirakt wrote:

Hey KissMeQuick, I like your guide, I have a question regarding two gems. What do you think about using vaal molten shell and blood rage over cwdt+immortal call? I've been using molten shell on lmb and pop vaal molten shell during high damage moments. And blood rage is 20% attack speed.

Thanks!

There's already a lot of busy work going on with the buttons even during normal mapping; because of that, I've decided to leave second weapon set completely unaffected as well although it could fit some 6L bladestorm with power charges.

Vaal Molten Shell is not a good idea because there are already 4 Vaal Skills but if you like it, nobody is stopping you.
"
Buff effect is different than impale chance, it's like a ~4% dps buff.

Thanks, yes, for some reason I read it several times as 10% impale chance. You can tell I don't normally play melee.
Thx for the build.

spent around 50ex, watcher'eye and awakened gem is missing,some level too but pob show around 16M sirus dps.
I'm using it as boss killer for end game, feel good.
Ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info