[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
IdoItForHer wrote:
"
emilianox wrote:

He is using BF in that particular video and change something on the tree and equip like shield, chest and boots (check the 100ex version)

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Considering you have all white sockets - try using the BF setup for Sirus

Thanks! But I was talking about my reave dps, is too low compared to your pob/video dps, any suggestions?

Just by checking the gem links I can see that you got different ones than in the gem section shown... also the flat attack on rings makes also a difference. Steel rings are recommended I believe
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

"
affenflail wrote:

As long we not using Bringer of Rain, where is the Endurance Charge on Block?

Sorry my bad, it's endurance on kill - a passive.

I have a nice option, lets craft an Elder/Shaper shield with:
Recover %Life on Block (Shaper suffix)
1% increased Damage per 1% Chance to Block Attack Damage (Elder Prefix)
aaaand:
Gain an Endurance, Frenzy or Power charge when you Block (Shaper suffix)

+ some other nice stuff.

With that option in maps (or multiboss fights like maven) you will have a lot of any charges.
Last edited by affenflail on Jan 15, 2021, 1:38:05 AM
"
Copus wrote:

Just want to add, thank you for the response and your guide, I played it a few leagues ago and loved it. I was looking for an excuse to play it again and the Reave buff was it!

Thanks again!

That's awesome (:
Good luck to you today!

"
IdoItForHer wrote:

Thanks! But I was talking about my reave dps, is too low compared to your pob/video dps, any suggestions?

You're missing 5 levels that have some of the strongest DPS passives, so I suggest you finish that - it's 3M vs 4M raw unbuffed.
Also you can swap to tailwind boots if you're in complete endgame as bosses melt anyways.
You're also missing proper rings and da GIGA FLASK :P.

You should at minimum double your damage after these upgrades.

"
Mendezshow wrote:
hello i will give a try to this build, but i got a question.
After i follow leveling tree and want to swap to another pob u have, which one u recommend? mby start with the budget one @ 1ex?
and u think the 90ex one can do all new content?

thanks for any info

Probably the budget one (:
I'll also update the thread with my character POBs as I advance the league.

"
vileArchon wrote:
Hi KissmeQuick, like you I favor builds that can drive their way through t19 maps fully juiced while being very safe over zoom zoom fragile builds...

That said.. how you feel this build would perform at t19 5 deli level vs a min-maxed glad bow bleed build?

Im tossing up between the two, ive not played melee for a long time in POE as its usually quite inferior to ranged / spell caster builds defensively...

Sorry, I'm not educated on Bleed bows at all so I cannot help you there.

"
affenflail wrote:

I have a nice option, lets craft an Elder/Shaper shield with:
Recover %Life on Block (Shaper suffix)
1% increased Damage per 1% Chance to Block Attack Damage (Elder Prefix)
aaaand:
Gain an Endurance, Frenzy or Power charge when you Block (Shaper suffix)

Would be great but the price is going to ten-fold for that :P
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 15, 2021, 7:05:08 AM
Hello, is this guide updated for this lesgue? I wanna try melee for the 1st time and this guide seems pretty good
"
Faraday96 wrote:
Hello, is this guide updated for this lesgue? I wanna try melee for the 1st time and this guide seems pretty good

Ya! The only changes that happened to this build were just flat out 20% more damage to the gems and tree.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Is this newbie-friendly? never really played melee before. Have 2-hand pob saved and will try to follow that, probably won't ever get to the 80ex build but will get so close as possible.
"
kallekofot wrote:
Is this newbie-friendly? never really played melee before. Have 2-hand pob saved and will try to follow that, probably won't ever get to the 80ex build but will get so close as possible.

That depends completely on your expectations.
You most likely won't get stuck if you take your time (:
starting this league with the build, thanks KMQ!
ign: CycloneThatBitch
Should we still go for Swift Skewering during levelling (2h)?
hallo,

what dies Bandits: Alira mean?

Kill her or let her alive?

greetings :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info