[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Unrayy wrote:
Hey,

I've started playing this build in this league and wanted to ask others that have done the same; has there been some "problems" againts certain archnemesis mobs that you've have encoutered?

Juggernauts are quite beefy...

As it is with all characters right now. I suggest you save your clones for the tankiest rares. Melee items are extremely cheap this league so I would take advantage of the trade as well.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Don't really understand how to get enough mana for all those different auras in use.
Can anyone help me with that? I don't see how to get enough for all the mana reservations...
"
Xesta wrote:
Don't really understand how to get enough mana for all those different auras in use.
Can anyone help me with that? I don't see how to get enough for all the mana reservations...

Aul's makes your Pride not reserve mana.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Can some1 check my gear out? i have like 10+ ex in it, also having a hunter 6link in stash going for the flat+%hp+attack crit, i cant kill anything i am struggling with T15 alch and go
This is beauty of Abyssus. I have much more in gear and I can die 6 times on a map, although dmg is alright if I have flasks and vaal skills up.

This build is rather straightforward when it comes to offence but very tight when it comes to defence. I can see how each item in this build helps a little. And I can see how without all of them there are holes in our defenses.

Side point: this guide needs tidying up, but I'll write more details when I'm done with this build.
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
"
Chaosu wrote:
This is beauty of Abyssus. I have much more in gear and I can die 6 times on a map, although dmg is alright if I have flasks and vaal skills up.

This build is rather straightforward when it comes to offence but very tight when it comes to defence. I can see how each item in this build helps a little. And I can see how without all of them there are holes in our defenses.

Side point: this guide needs tidying up, but I'll write more details when I'm done with this build.

Collected this assembly + took another person's pob from this thread, had good success in the last league, but my pob remained incomplete, so I will make this assembly just as good and throw off the final result here, which can cover all the content. Therefore, I expect at least a pob from you upon completion of your build.
"
Chaosu wrote:

Not true at all though. You've just made a weaker version of the build when it comes to defences.

You have:
- 800HP Less
- No ailment immunity
- 25% less attacks blocked
- 50% less spells blocked
Etc.

This is a mega big difference in one's survivability.
Left is your character, right is the 20M DPS PoB.

In reality it's more like 20K pool vs 100K pool as a lot of monsters cause or cast ailments.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 23, 2022, 11:04:37 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Not true at all though.

Yes it's true and you just confirmed it with your reply.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
You've just made a weaker version of the build when it comes to defences.

It's work in progress if you haven't figured it out from my post.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
right is the 20M DPS PoB.

You compare my 10 day 2m dps leaguestarter to your end of league char, what's the point exile?
"
Chaosu wrote:

You compare my 10 day 2m dps leaguestarter to your end of league char, what's the point exile?

If you're claiming that the project is not complete then how can you say that the project is flawed? There is also no necessity to focus on DPS which means you could already be tankier than the 20M PoB but you've decided against it.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
If you're claiming that the project is not complete then how can you say that the project is flawed?

You're mistaking me with someone else. I never used word flawed and never suggested anything in that direction. I just said that without complete defences this build will die a lot as is always with Abyssus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info