[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Why do we want blood rage on paradoxica if we are manually casting 20/20 blood rage with gem?
"
Why do we want blood rage on paradoxica if we are manually casting 20/20 blood rage with gem?

Not a necessity, you can just drop the gem then.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Iphreakz wrote:
any suggestions on how to get assassins mark on the build? No assassins mark on rings this league. I currently us assassins mark skill gem + mark on hit and this takes up 2 skill gem space which changes the set up a lil bit on the build

I've been thinking of corrupting some Oskarm gloves. I used some for leveling and they worked well, but the Assassin's Mark by itself isn't as good as Vulnerability by itself, and I don't have a +1 curse chest yet.
If someone wonder's if this build works - Its not!
it can clear T16 maps fine if they are normal/magic and sometimes rare, but you will get 1 shot by end-game content and the clearing speed is slow as hell.

lvl 91, 60-70 ex build, about the same items as the lvl 100 PoB in the thread - gets one shot by a lot of end-game content.
(and before the thread opener says something about res or life or armor - res is maxed out even chaos is at 47%, 6K life and armor is at 8K, this build is just plain and simple - shit)

I'm moving to Cyclon.
Last edited by EryX6 on Feb 19, 2022, 1:36:33 PM
"
EryX6 wrote:
it can clear T16 maps fine if they are normal/magic and sometimes rare, but you will get 1 shot by end-game content and the clearing speed is slow as hell.

lvl 91, 60-70 ex build, about the same items as the lvl 100 PoB in the thread - gets one shot by a lot of end-game content.
(and before the thread opener says something about res or life or armor - res is maxed out even chaos is at 40%, 6K life and armor is at 8K, this build is just plain and simple - shit)

I'm moving to Cyclon.

You have ~4M Reave DPS, how are "rare" mobs stopping you in T16 maps? I wanna see these mobs!

Even 700 ex builds get one-shot in endgame, you still have to dodge stuff. Also you're level 90 with 5600 HP and Abyssus. If you don't want to die at all you should be at 7k.

"
Nizreb915 wrote:

I've been thinking of corrupting some Oskarm gloves. I used some for leveling and they worked well, but the Assassin's Mark by itself isn't as good as Vulnerability by itself, and I don't have a +1 curse chest yet.

I wouldn't go through that torture to be honest. I'd look what the trade site has to offer.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
EryX6 wrote:

(and before the thread opener says something about res or life or armor - res is maxed out even chaos is at 47%, 6K life and armor is at 8K, this build is just plain and simple - shit)

I'm moving to Cyclon.

Melee builds for the most part shouldn't use Abyssus, unless you have a big investment in physical damage mitigation or are a jugg (of course, if you don't want to die with oneshot every now and then). The problem is that pure physical/impale is practically "dead", there are exceptions like Cyclone but even so shockwave is used with a 2H Staf to help the DPS.

I went to the absolute extreme with this archetype in STD, each build slot was 1Mirr or more, legacy harvest gear, only foil costs 3Mirr these days. Lion's with 35% More, Abyssus with 225% crit mult instead of 125%, yeah something totally insane.

Of course it makes "all" content, but with this level of investment it wasn't just to make all the content, should to DESTROY all the content. With less than half of this investment you can do more with a cyclone staf, or with any elemental build. Even Molten Strike (which a lot here say is dead) has at least 3x more performance.

GGG is the real culprit of this, I hope there is a proper adjustment.
Last edited by kenbak on Feb 19, 2022, 3:23:40 PM
I am currently running this build and it does everything I need it to do. With the free pride aura this league I am running determination to make up for the armor shortfall and it works an absolute treat. 6k hp max res 40%chaos res, 74% block, 41% spell block and t16 maps are a cake walk. Conquerors are easy and now checking to see if I can do a maven fight, which I am confident.

Thanks for a fun build!
Last edited by Rogue117 on Feb 19, 2022, 9:32:30 PM
I think you're doing something wrong. I do 80% deli maps just fine with the build now. I can send you my current POB. I just had to adjust the to assassins mark with 2 gems instead of a ring. Other than that, the build maps quickly. I run rare maps and the only mod i avoid is "cannot leech from monsters". As far as straight boss fights w/ no build up from mobs I just need to learn the each boss mechanic before I go into it. Other than that, no issues
"
EryX6 wrote:

I'm moving to Cyclon.
"
EryX6 wrote:

I'm moving to Cyclon.

p.s. im new to forums hehe didnt know how to quote/edit posts so posting again

I think you're doing something wrong. I do 80% deli maps just fine with the build now. I can send you my current POB. I just had to adjust the to assassins mark with 2 gems instead of a ring. Other than that, the build maps quickly. I run rare maps and the only mod i avoid is "cannot leech from monsters". As far as straight boss fights w/ no build up from mobs I just need to learn the each boss mechanic before I go into it. Other than that, no issues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info