[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Try dropping "Steadfast" and take "Impale Mastery". No expert here but that is what i would do.
Also have a big think on what skills you are using, determination is not very good for instance and i am not a big fan of Atziri's gloves.
Good luck.
Last edited by EDMOSES on Nov 12, 2021, 11:45:47 PM
Oh yeah I was holding determination in case I wanted to try something else, it's not actually part of the build, but i'll drop steadfast, ty :D
But even with these changes, I'm still heavily lacking DPS. ;-;
Last edited by SilverXa on Nov 13, 2021, 3:01:28 AM
"
SilverXa wrote:
Oh yeah I was holding determination in case I wanted to try something else, it's not actually part of the build, but i'll drop steadfast, ty :D

Ur tree looks scuffed (i.e missing alot of sword and crit/crit multi nodes). Ur gems aren't Q20...the watcher's eye does nothing...I haven't opened ur POB but at a quick glance, it look's like you are missing on a ton of crit. Oh and your ammy is missing an annointment.
Last edited by SolaceinSolipsism on Nov 13, 2021, 4:20:07 AM
"
Ucero wrote:
Hey, Looking at build to facetank the endgame stuff like the formed, the hunted, etc as i don't have any builds that can facetank all that content.

This caught my eye and was wondering if it can.
Im in standard so i have almost mirror tier gear from previous melee characters which i can use.

Will it be able to facetank them?

I'm 100% sure this build could facetank everything pre 3.15 gem and glad ascendancy nerf but not too sure about now when you swap to slayer. However, I am facetanking almost everything at the moment on slayer (except the new uber stuff) only because I'm using a mageblood belt. Depending on how accessible the belt is to you, then it definitely can be done.
Alright, I'm done with messing around with the build - here's my final character at around 50 exalts - https://pastebin.com/7y8DTgzQ

Can do absolutely all content in game.

There is still a lot to upgrade as most equipment pieces are worth 1 EX only.

I'll be updating the guide fully in the first post now. Might try to post a few videos as well.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Nov 13, 2021, 4:46:30 AM
"
"
Ucero wrote:
Hey, Looking at build to facetank the endgame stuff like the formed, the hunted, etc as i don't have any builds that can facetank all that content.

Im in standard so i have almost mirror tier gear from previous melee characters which i can use.

I'm 100% sure this build could facetank everything pre 3.15 gem and glad ascendancy nerf but not too sure about now when you swap to slayer. However, I am facetanking almost everything at the moment on slayer (except the new uber stuff) only because I'm using a mageblood belt. Depending on how accessible the belt is to you, then it definitely can be done.

Hi again Solace, noticed you've changed ascendancy back to slayer. Would you suggest changing from champion back to slayer even without a mageblood?

Thanks.
I've updated the guide fully in the first post, this is the final version.
I'll make a PoB past my current gear as well as it's not min-maxxed at all.
Realistic 100 EX Level 100 character in League.

42M DPS, Rest is the same as Level 96.

https://pastebin.com/hb83W2um

This should conclude my educational edits to this build for this league.
I also added some additional sections and notes with common issues.
If you started the build 2 days ago, you might not have the latest gems so check the PoB.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Nov 13, 2021, 8:01:34 AM
"
AlvanJustice wrote:
"
"
Ucero wrote:

Hi again Solace, noticed you've changed ascendancy back to slayer. Would you suggest changing from champion back to slayer even without a mageblood?

Thanks.

I previously cleared all content with champ (new uber stuff aside) so I really don't need a tanky char or more dps. I just need a char with maximum clear speed so slayer is the best for that.
"
"
SilverXa wrote:

Ur tree looks scuffed (i.e missing alot of sword and crit/crit multi nodes). Ur gems aren't Q20...the watcher's eye does nothing...I haven't opened ur POB but at a quick glance, it look's like you are missing on a ton of crit. Oh and your ammy is missing an annointment.

Yeah, I specc'd into the block nodes cause thread of hope was expensive and I wanted the spell block cause of all the spell damage in scourge, but that costs quite a bit of passive points so lacking the crit nodes ;-;
Last edited by SilverXa on Nov 13, 2021, 7:33:08 AM
Ok I'm doing well with this build until now. But i dindt saw the last updates, so I'll have to change some skills.
I was using artic armour, then i changed to herald of purity. Tempest shield is great them those two?
I can't afford aul's uprising yet, and if I could (I search for a long time before spent everything buying paradoxica + unnatural Instinct), there is NO ONE SELLING it on ps5 (neither pride neither purity of elements version) :(
and last, I'm using a life shield with efficiency mana reservation, to use precision too. Do you think is best to change to a supress spell damage and drop precision? Coz sometimes I get one shooted and don't know why, but overrall my version is doing well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info