[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

What do u think guys about changing Impact accendancy to Overwhelm?
Seems to be a great dps boost, and the range of reave should still be great, isn't it?
Guys, how boost attack speed on leveling with reave?
That's IMPOSSIBLE for kill someone with that skill. Idk
I Have multistrike + reave + brutalily + culling strike.
Insane low attack speed, I finished my acts and Idk how to start on reave : DDD
That's the worst start what I have tried. Idk.
I can't kill first lab with reave :D
"
ohjmack wrote:
Ahhh I havent finished campaign, thats finishing act 6 etc right?

There are 10 acts in total. So you're like halfway there :D
It seems like we need a clean, rewritten and correct first page for this wonderful build.
I am enjoying it so far as it is also my first time trying it.
Still doing the acts though I think the first page requires some cleaning up
Thanks for the build !
"
ihavesoul1 wrote:
That's the worst start what I have tried. Idk.
I can't kill first lab with reave :D

You might've transitioned to Reave too soon, if you struggle with single target dps try using Vaal Double Strike. Helped for me atleast and it will be needed later.
... So I should have 2 links for ST/AoE?
And I should respec in Reave in 80+ lvl?)
Insane...
"
ihavesoul1 wrote:
Insane...

Now you don't need to exaggerate, you don't need lvl 80+, but if you transition too soon you won't deal much damage as you said so yourself. Double strike helps solve that problem, at least for me. As far as I know using two different links for single target and aoe is pretty normal. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Edit: also after checking your profile you're not even using Vaal Reave, that's the one you should have, not the normal one.
Last edited by Jakubi on Oct 25, 2021, 5:12:10 AM
Ok, thanks, will try )

"
Jakubi wrote:
"
ihavesoul1 wrote:
Insane...

Now you don't need to exaggerate, you don't need lvl 80+, but if you transition too soon you won't deal much damage as you said so yourself. Double strike helps solve that problem, at least for me. As far as I know using two different links for single target and aoe is pretty normal. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Edit: also after checking your profile you're not even using Vaal Reave, that's the one you should have, not the normal one.
If anyone needs any guidance you're also welcome to look at my character, although KmQ's character is pretty similarly geared to mine right now.

I leveled up using Reave through all the acts without much issue and have solo'd uber lab just fine.

at level 60 you can get Abyssus, I would recommend doing so, Scaeva with blue/green/green is also a good lvl 60 pickup for mana leech and crit with not much less dps than Ahn's. These will help you clear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info