Guilds+auto detonate

Hello together,

Is there any eta on guilds?

Is it possible to implant the feature from pc to auto detonate mines? It’s really cancer to hold a button all the way on mapping while pressing another to throw mines.
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2020, 7:13:01 PM
Thats why you play miners once.

I have no idea why so many people are so hot about guilds, imo private leagues sounds better.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
What auto-detonate?

AFAIK, the only ways to auto detonate mines are:

1) Use the "detonate mines" skill gem with a trigger of some sort (CWDT, trigger weapon, CwC, etc)

2) Skitterbots

3) A macro script *WHICH IS A VIOLATION OF TOS*

The only thing I can think of you meaning that doesn't violate ToS and isn't available on PS4 is detonate on left-click, which is not actually "auto-detonate".

There are literally hundreds of different builds in this game, if you don't like two-button playstyle of mines, then don't play mines (Or BF/BB, or Warcry build).
It's not about how many buttons build is using, but how often you have to press them. Pc players are getting carpal tunnel syndrome from playing miners(or just by picking splinter lol(godbless console looting)). I bet you could get it too on console.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info