Winners of the Awakener Kill Event

I like competition, but I'm afraid to play HC SSF. Congrats to all winners!
ULTRA
Congrats to my fellow maniacs!
O,O
"
Deepest Delve (1112 depth, $3000) - Oskarmln

You couldn't just Know when to stop!

D E V A S T A T I N G
Last edited by Busdriver_Jow on Oct 20, 2020, 12:15:06 AM
So I won mystery box, I though I got lucky, but in the box I got duplicate demonic aura effect. And that came from only other box that I had before. Thats pretty funny odds, got lucky enough to get random draw out of 670 people, and then got duplicate mtx from just TWO boxes (both marked as rare) :D
You basically dont ever have to look at any race result cause it's always Darkee. Kinda boring from a viewers perspective, so i'm not watching anymore. Good for the community to have a target to surpass though.
I wish I could even meet The Shaper.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
pog gratz!
What the....IT WAS NEVER MENTIONED THAT NUMBER OF AWAKENER KILLS WOULD BE USED AS WEIGHT.
"
Ambrosia_Rev wrote:
What the....IT WAS NEVER MENTIONED THAT NUMBER OF AWAKENER KILLS WOULD BE USED AS WEIGHT.

THIS! No one said anything about number of kills were weighted? cmon man wtf. i legit killed him once and moved on to doing other stuff because it didnt say a thing..thats dirty af.
Last edited by Unfailingapple on Oct 20, 2020, 5:29:02 PM
"
"
Ambrosia_Rev wrote:

THIS! No one said anything about number of kills were weighted? cmon man wtf. i legit killed him once and moved on to doing other stuff because it didnt say a thing..thats dirty af.

Doesn't really matter, first two weeks of the league I killed 2 awakeners per day on avarage (excluding day 1 and 2) and I was surprised to see that the prizes were already given out, as I got a Big Sad as my random reward (I got nothing)
Last edited by MuketsuTV on Oct 21, 2020, 11:43:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info