3.12.4b Patch Notes Preview

"
Kaytrim wrote:
"
"
Kaytrim wrote:
OMG the vitriol in this thread is so thick you need a chainsaw to cut it. People either need to just up and quit or deal with the issues that they are experiencing. I honestly don't see the problems that are being described here by the player base. I can run contracts, grand heists, maps, delve, basically all content with little to no issues. The only thing I am missing is the stash tab updates and I am willing to wait however long it takes to make sure it is 100%.

You have no right to forbid feedback. Its good you are enjoying the league, others are not, they have the right to provide feedback.

You call whining about the same issues week after week without looking at the known bug list feedback? What about complaining without understanding how bug fixes are identified, located, and fixed? You call that feedback? This is not the place to file complaints and bug reports. If people want to give feedback to help they need to file complaints and bug reports using the proper forums. Not just once or twice but every time they run into said bug with as much detailed information as possible. The Devs are working their asses off trying to give this community what they want. They are also working under adverse conditions due to the human malware that everyone is dealing with. I get that a portion of the community is unable to play part or all of the current content. I also get that this league has been fraught with a moving target that is the mechanics behind the league. Yet people continue to complain that the target didn't move they way they wanted. GGG is one of the best in the business in listening to their player base. They are also one of the best for transparent communication. However you slice it though no matter what they try and do to make the community happy there is a portion that is never happy. I am sick of the complaints. Grow up and follow the proper protocols.

The most whiny post on here is yours. And yes, complaining about the same things werk after week is acceptable. The league is almost 50% over and we are still getting boss content added when it should have been ready on release. Still a crashy and buggy nightmare, with far too few markers, and the tedium of having to pick up little tiny piles.

So how about your respect the right of people to provide feedback, and stop defending GGG, white knights are not good for the game.
"
Kaytrim wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
What protocols are you refering to?

There are several forums set up specifically for feedback and bug reports. Use those forums as they are read by the people that can act upon that information and opinions. This forum is for news announcements. Any feedback, bug reports and complaints have to go through more channels before being viewed by the people that can act upon anything.

Its hard not to laugh at this, if you count the popular and consistent feedback, and weight that against what has been fixed, it will be a very small percentage....
Any news about the Mac client?
I love this League
In other games - you get a cookie whether you win or lose. PoE not only takes your fuckin' cookie and eats it in front of you, it slaps you upside the fuckin head a few times for bringing a cookie in the first place.
GGG, you guys are a joke, fixin essential things (like brooch mechanics) in this broken league even 1 month after launch. You look at players as you beta testers yet it's our money that keep you going. Eventualy this will stop working for you ... it might be to late for you by then to realize that you can't realease leagues like this (about 25% of mechanics working , yes that's how broken this league was at launch).

Now that the race ended there's 0 interest in this broken league. No one wants to play booring shit where you wait for 10s at each trapped door/chest for idiot AI to open it and then you run your way back.
Last edited by voronius on Oct 20, 2020, 12:32:21 PM
When will update this patch?
"
PsOfOs wrote:
What protocols are you refering to?
Because at this point this league is pretty much ruined.
It is a poor design,mapping is again like playing standard,unique contracts don't drop,challenges cannot be completed,it's not worth to run any grand heists consistently other than beast crafted ones,people have already spent tons of hours and currency to craft things that didn't even work for a whole month,markers drop rate is ridiculous based on the amount you need for a blueprint and many more.
None of what i mentioned is a bug,it's just poor design.
I won't even mention the bugs that existed or the ones that still remain.
What is vitriolic is people like you that purposefuly ignore the fact that although the devs sold the game for milions of dollars,they continue to deliver leagues that are a joke,with nothing to do with what Path of Exile was 4-5 years ago.
Just soulless,not well thought buggy leagues that feel like they were created from a bunch of amateurs with the only purpose of selling mtx.
You people justifying this behavior are ultimately hurting the game.
This game cannot have another league like this in the future.
It will lose a big part of it's playerbase and things can only go downhill from there.
If you care about what this game is and stands for,you have to point out the flaws over and over.
They are not the small indie company anymore,they are milionaires that forgot what this game was about.

Harsh but it does feel this way.

GGG had development issues for a long time - it's an old story of small studio reaching critical phase of growth, usually 70+ members and no longer knowing how to plan roadmap and align it with development capacity. Founding members don't have enough experience and shy from hiring top senior talent, who could do that, because they don't know how to manage them.

Long lockdown exposed it but instead of making tough decision and delay, they decided to release unfinished content hurting their most engaged player cohort.

Sounds pretty stupid but people do quite stupid things when afraid to make tough decisions.

What rubs me off wrong way is that I find it impossible that GGG senior management did not know what state this content is. They knew and they released it anyway.

The boat is quite rocked. If the next league is similarly broken, then it indeed might be a sad end to one of the best arpgs ever.
Last edited by Verminaardth on Oct 20, 2020, 3:35:07 PM
I hope they don't release the brooch 'fix'. Have you seen what's happened to exalt prices... apparently 1ex is 1c now, nice market manipulation.

This league is fucked, the trade system is fucked, and the bit situation is fucked.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Oct 20, 2020, 3:35:47 PM
Still no heist crash fixes. You know they still crash right?
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
The most whiny post on here is yours. And yes, complaining about the same things werk after week is acceptable. The league is almost 50% over and we are still getting boss content added when it should have been ready on release. Still a crashy and buggy nightmare, with far too few markers, and the tedium of having to pick up little tiny piles.

So how about your respect the right of people to provide feedback, and stop defending GGG, white knights are not good for the game.[/quote]

You still know were still in the middle of a pandemic right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info