Please allow conaoole the use of instant guard skill on movement like PC

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
This has been discussed internally, but to implement this is far from trivial due to the way console movement works when comparing to the PC platform. As of right now this isn't something that we can support, but may be re-visited in the future.

bump

Any news on this?
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
This has been discussed internally, but to implement this is far from trivial due to the way console movement works when comparing to the PC platform. As of right now this isn't something that we can support, but may be re-visited in the future.

That’s understandable, but could there be alternative solutions? For example allowing certain skills to be toggled to auto cast mode? or a certain skill slot that can be assigned to always auto cast?
"
jkmgrhn wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

That’s understandable, but could there be alternative solutions? For example allowing certain skills to be toggled to auto cast mode? or a certain skill slot that can be assigned to always auto cast?

Everything is possible as "event" already exists. You just need a qualified developers to find out how to use it in other way :D
We are asking for this over 2 years now... and this is only in this thread.
This needs to be revised. The last post about this is more then 2 years ago.

Now that the PC version already have controller support is time to implement this feature also for controller.

Missing this input makes several builds harder on console.
this need attention. use skill on click has become the norm for pc. we need the equivalent on console.
we dont give them enough money to work on it. notice he said they would talk about it. talking about working on something means zero work.
I mean he kinda has a point, what you're asking for is to trigger the guard skill when you use the joysticks? I find that having molten shell or something like that on X is pretty much the best you can get. It's easy to press X for that but it kinda needs to be something that doesn't show it casting or it will be irritating as you are mapping. Instant skills on X work for me well, you can spam it or accidentally press it as you are trying to pick up stuff. It's pretty much the best we can do on console. My X is almost always molten shell or withering step.
Last edited by Anton__Chigur on Jan 12, 2023, 7:39:46 AM
Hello. Don't talk about anything. The stick is not your mouse. GGG with difficulty introduced beauty into a bad engine, and you are talking about high. We still see errors in this implementation. So sit quietly and play.
Yet another use for this in Crucible league. Many builds on PC will get permanent adrenaline and onslaught by putting stance swap on move.

Console players will not be able to use this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info