Did not receive Cruel Ascendancy points

I ran the cruel labyrinth and received zero points, yes I clicked on the altar. Infact I clicked several times.

Please check logs and apply points.
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2020, 12:28:28 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
report console bug in https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/715

Also, try to use phone to take screenshot next time (we can tell which lab by area level) .....and make sure your are really running cruel lab
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Oh it indeed was the cruel labyrinth
"
LordEntropy wrote:

so screenshot? We don't mind it is taken from phone or PS4 internal screencap function
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
LordEntropy wrote:
Many have said that. They were all mistaken. Nobody has ever not gotten their ascendency passives when running the correct lab and hitting the correct altar.

Your characters are hidden. How many ascendency points do you have? Some people are mistaken in how many they are supposed to have.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
No I didn't take a screenshot at that moment.

So to understand you correctly anytime I do something I need to screenshot something at the very end to prove that I did it?

B/c I was caught in another bug a few days ago and had to redo everything.

And honestly, 1. Game is suppose to reduce stress not cause it. And 2. I have finite time when I can play, so redoing stuff b/c of a bug is super annoying...and I'm not even playing the heist league, I briefly seen the horror people are facing with that.
I just have to deal with the crashes every 3rd map or so.
"
LordEntropy wrote:
No I didn't take a screenshot at that moment.

So to understand you correctly anytime I do something I need to screenshot something at the very end to prove that I did it?

B/c I was caught in another bug a few days ago and had to redo everything.

And honestly, 1. Game is suppose to reduce stress not cause it. And 2. I have finite time when I can play, so redoing stuff b/c of a bug is super annoying...and I'm not even playing the heist league, I briefly seen the horror people are facing with that.
I just have to deal with the crashes every 3rd map or so.

I don't know console bug report forum has a sticky guide for bug report or not. But here is the quote of how to report a bug in PC

Follow it or take responsibility on your lack of info
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474
"
1. Check this thread for an existing issue

2. Take a screenshot with debug info

Enter "/debug" into chat and take a screenshot by pressing F8. The screenshot is saved to your Documents/My Games/Path of Exile Folder.

"
LordEntropy wrote:

Well, yes, if you want to claim something did not give you what it was supposed to give you.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
LordEntropy wrote:

Well, yes, if you want to claim something did not give you what it was supposed to give you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hnj9unpdl83zwik/20201017_211200.mp4?dl=0
"
LordEntropy wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
LordEntropy wrote:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hnj9unpdl83zwik/20201017_211200.mp4?dl=0

as i said in other thread, public your character

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/LordEntropy/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info