New Hideouts and Super Stash Sale

15 bucks for something a layman could do in 30 minutes in blender.

Price should mirror the effort. Make that 10 points per hideout or all together for 5each in a bundle. But this?

No. The greed shows.

Are we back to salvage box levels of greed again, yeah?
as you walk:

no footprints in sand

no ripples in sea

top notch low quality

sea looks really cool but yeah .. looks bad when you Jesus-walk on it
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Are these hideouts an out of season April Fools joke?
140 points for this?
Whaat da faaakk?
More jokes GGG rly ...
Just ctrl+C and ctrl+v job.
Kick ass, who make this and who set the price ...
Before selling hideouts like garbage
plz Make it possible to rotate the waypoint again as before
Still can't rotate the waypoint in hideout
These feel very underwhelming. Especially the Glacial one considering the map ones available to us
Well, I am usually pissed that the new hideouts are only for the shop and not for grind, but this time, well, these 8 are totally in line with the actual league's quality to say the least, I would not even grind these out. Seriously, what are those clearly visible fittings on all those plain hideouts? Even the whole eight in a set would not worth that 145 points, not even maps to waste to grind for them this time.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
The sea and the sky look nice , but the sand and snow have to repetitive tiling.

I hope you make it less noticeable.
:-O

i mean ... WTF?

i rly understand that you have to make money and until now i did it for the sake, but but this is

... selling HO tile textures for switching the ground in EVERY HO would be great, but this is ... wow ...

For the first time of playing PoE i'm out because of this ...

i don't like posts like this, but this HOs are so ... embrassing

Last edited by Onihasuma on Oct 16, 2020, 8:37:39 AM
Not a big fun, looks like they just put a bench and chest on a different colored texture that looks kinda bugged...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info