3.12.4 Hotfix

This is absolutely embarrassing how much you have fucked up in 3.12.
Absolutely pathetic
all good with hotfixes, but can u plz fix these lags in game! im so tiried of it
"Did you fix it?"
"Yes."
"What did it break?"
"Everything."
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
-,-

"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
"
ZidaneOrtef wrote:
Sad they can fix Einhar but not Agility missions being bricked and unrunnable.

I never ran into a problem with agility heists until after this update. The rogue went to the wrong side of the door and the only way I got it fixed was by exiting the heist (of course this was pre-alert) and re-entering which fixed it but yeah can't do that if it bugs out after you trigger the alert :<
Thanks for the blueprint fix.
My mirror thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2756556
Awesome! Thanks guys.

Spoiler
Do not worry little beast, we are friends now!
Still getting random crashes in heists..
"
xcomputerseu wrote:
Thanks for the blueprint fix.

"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty

"
Knux70 wrote:
Awesome! Thanks guys.

WTF is wrong with you guys?
Of course GGG has to fix these bugs, otherwise they would be out of business real quick with no one playing their game and no one buying mtx.

Paying customers can at least expect a functioning product.

A little more self-assured customer mentality and a little less GGG-devotee, boot licking mentality would be more beneficial for the overall state of the game.
Remove Archnemesis!
"
WTF is wrong with you guys?
Of course GGG has to fix these bugs, otherwise they would be out of business real quick with no one playing their game and no one buying mtx.

Paying customers can at least expect a functioning product.

A little more self-assured customer mentality and a little less GGG-devotee, boot licking mentality would be more beneficial for the overall state of the game.

I think there are plenty of people who call them out that they get the message. GGG aren't perfect, but neither are we, also remember we are just consumers of a free-ish product. I don't really agree with your comment, but I do understand the necessity to not lower expectations too much otherwise companies will deliver weaker results. Probably after so many years they're burnt out. All games have a life cycle and POE 1 is coming to its end. Since they're dedicated to other, bigger projects I can totally see why the quality may have dropped. I'm not a long-time player so I don't have much of a frame of reference, but I feel like GGG has never done things spot on? Moving on to their new game seems like their priority.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info