If you'd like to customise your hideout even further, check out the Fairgraves Stash Bundle that replaces the standard appearance of your Stash and Guild Stash with pirate-themed ones. These Stash skins are considered Hideout Decorations, so you'll be able to find them in your Hideout Cosmetics UI under 'Fairgraves' theme. Please note that both microtransactions work only in hideouts, so they won't change the appearance of Stashes in towns.

Watch the video below or click here to get yours.

If you're into the ghostly pirate theme, you may also like the Mystic Glowworms, Pooled Water, Mysterious Treasure, Corsair Building Supplies and Wrangler Gold Rain for your hideout. For a matching outfit, use the Ghostflame Armour Pack or Corsair Armour Pack mixed with Ghostflame Wings, Ghostflame Character Effect and Ghostflame Weapon Effect.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice
Ok, now THAT is cool. I like the neon flame and sound effect that plays when you open it as well. People have been asking for alternate stash mtx for a while now, thank you for bringing us something aesthetic! :)
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Oct 13, 2020, 10:09:56 PM
Nice !!
Can you maybe update the Ghostflame Weapon Effect so it can have a similar glowing trail like the newer weapon effects? This thing still costs 220 Points and is graphically outdated. Thx
Finally stash MTX woot!
Alkspin
I had to do a double take; thought a new type of storage was available... not my cup of tea; but cool.
My god the GGG art team must be some of the hardest working teams in any development studio lol
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Oct 13, 2020, 10:20:06 PM
Perfomance when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info