What does Curse enemies with frostbite on hit, with 32% inc effect mean?

How much -cold resistance does it apply?? In old times, it was with frostbite lvl, so i could check how many -res. But what does this mean? Mean -32 cold res to enemies?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2020, 1:59:43 AM
From wikia's page about curses:

"
Hexes can appear as modifiers on equipment and maps, which applies the Level 1 version of the curse on the specified target. Increased curse effect listed on the modifier is relative to the Level 1 version of the curse.

A LV1 Frostbite has -25% Coldres. if you apply "Frostbite on hit with 32% incEffect", you will apply a 25 * 1.32 = 33, so it's a -33% Reduced Cold Resistances on enemies.

The +x% incEffect of this special Frostbite on Hit will also consider any +x% Increase Curse Effect bonus from your equip and passive, so if your passive grants an extra +10% incCurseEffect, you will have a 25 * 1.42 = -35% Reduced Cold Resistance Frostbite instead.

Now that I say it out loud, it's not really too bad...
"
Maxtrux wrote:
From wikia's page about curses:

"
Hexes can appear as modifiers on equipment and maps, which applies the Level 1 version of the curse on the specified target. Increased curse effect listed on the modifier is relative to the Level 1 version of the curse.

A LV1 Frostbite has -25% Coldres. if you apply "Frostbite on hit with 32% incEffect", you will apply a 25 * 1.32 = 33, so it's a -33% Reduced Cold Resistances on enemies.

The +x% incEffect of this special Frostbite on Hit will also consider any +x% Increase Curse Effect bonus from your equip and passive, so if your passive grants an extra +10% incCurseEffect, you will have a 25 * 1.42 = -35% Reduced Cold Resistance Frostbite instead.

Now that I say it out loud, it's not really too bad...

thank you

What i still dont understand is, will it apply to all mobs i hit (multiple targets) or just 1 chosen mob (mark)?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Frostbite is a hex so it can affect more than one enemy at a time, but with less effectiveness against rares and bosses. If it is a "mark", it would named and tagged as such e.g. Sniper's Mark.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info