Heist Lore Interesting Facts

My favorite Heist member is Niles. He looks cool, his contracts is fun and it seems that there is more story behind his conspiracy theory and he is not that simple as he wants to be seem.

I wanna point one important thing. More voice acting lines you add the more job you have to do to not break immersion.
Some dialogues and voice acting are great, but there is a plenty of them that break immersion (stupid jokes about stupid beasts, stupid Hillok or whining Haku, Cassia's, Alva's etc).
For example: Catarina's lines are lore expansion, but lines of syndicate's members mostly a trash talking. And when you doing encounter thousandth time it's becomes annoing, no matter how it's good.

SSF only
This is very interesting, but it's too bad Huck, the Soldier stay at Rogue Harbour all the time. He did not get any skill to level 5, and because of that can't use high level gear.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Don't forgot to include Gianna is a slut :)
The writing and characters are amazing, I love all of them. Vinderi and Niles are my favourite.

Niles just makes me laugh so much. I love his conspiracies!
remove observation totem in perception heist ty
"Karst would keep losing and get angrier and angrier, Tullina would keep goading him on, Isla would use their distracted fighting to cheat, and Vinderi would undo the cheating when Isla wasn't looking."

THIS would have been awesome. I love the voice acting this league and the banter. I adore the lines when Vinderi forgets his name and tries to put it down on a paper that already says Vinderi - and he thinks it is someone else... :D
The overall theme of Heist League was what I would expect out of a dark fantasy world. I don't regret buying a supporter pack for it even though I'm still waiting for gameplay fixes one month into the league.

A shame that after A3 a grounded story about revenge turned out to include routinely killing "gods"
and abandoned any thematic or logical consistensy.

The Conquerors of the Atlas was the nadir for me, especially Sirus' story, that was worst than the preteen angst in low budget television series I made fun of when I was in middle school.

Anyway, Heist (gameplay aside) was almost as good as the first time I defeated Dominus in hardcore and the credits rolled with the song from Otherview.
I like Vinderi the most, he is a very adorable grandpa but with a sinister perverted twist lol
They took Hana...

\JohnWickMode

Vox Twins, you're dead! I mean a form of Death which could be considered "Schroedinger's Death" it is an inevitable fact that you will be killed because of this. You can be considered as a living ghost right now.

Let me finish my work today and I'll enter your virtual realm of this ARPG, sell my entire shop below value to get that last bunch of endgame items and I will kill you.

For Hana!!!
"
Aytumious wrote:
I was seriously impressed with the amount of work that went into the lore for this league.

yes

wish they would focus more on development and less on story-overhead most people do not give a sh** on

they need to focus on the core and not the lore ( oh i like that ... )

its a very mediocre league at best, worst this year for sure

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info