Heist Lore Interesting Facts

Lore is nice :)
Last edited by fusroda_ on Oct 12, 2020, 6:38:40 PM
I really like the lore this league, good amount of dialogues
Very very interesting the most highlighted part for me is

"
Some of the characters may have familiar last names -- Vic and Vinny Vox are likely related to Cardinal Sanctus Vox, one of the Legion bosses. The timeframes are inexact, but there are at least a few generations separating them.

Considering that on the legion scarabs mini story you can see that the Cardinal and his fellow templars got trapped within the legion endless battle after "the order" sent them to investigate.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Yeah lore post!!

I really enjoy the lore in path of exile, can't wait to learn more about the watchers of decay(their story on scarabs isn't enough), the decay itself, or anything else, even from leagues.

What will come out of Innocence's holiday trip?

We will see in POE2!! (i hope so)
I know this hasn't been a popular league.

But I've absolutely loved the dialogue, the different styles and quests, and especially the hints at shared history and depth; and I've spent more time swapping the rogues in and out of blueprints to find new conversations than I have actually running them.
(Which is only partly because I've only found four blueprints in 84 levels.)
So sincere thanks for making the style of the league so enjoyable.

TBH the league itself is thematically unconvincing: it'd be great in A1-A5 while the exile is little-known, but it's hard to run away from guards once you're stomping around looking for gods to kill. Again.
But the detail and interaction is a very good taste of what I suspect is coming in PoE2.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
Good stuff. Well done!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
More to love about this league! Thanks, as always, GGG and crew!

Also, can we get a couple rolls of Bounty™ to soak up all these salty tears being spilled? Thanks!
I wonder how much of PoE's player base think of all the lore? Do they care? I personally find it boring and uninteresting. It'll never excite the imagination as much as Dark Souls or Witcher. I'm sure the staff behind the lore of this game enjoy building upon it but it rarely has much impact on the actual experience of playing.

Too much of it is very tedious and lacks true depth. It's very shallow. Luckily it's easy to ignore and there are no amateurish cut scenes to skip.

hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Last edited by AbilityPoints on Oct 12, 2020, 7:40:16 PM
so can you fix the league now or not? wanna start playing it
I was seriously impressed with the amount of work that went into the lore for this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info