Angels and Demons Microtransactions are now Available in Store

"
It is still odd to me why they used Pandemonium for the combined set, which doesn't really fit compared to Armageddon. Gonna take it as a hint that they want to keep the name for a future league lul.

That, and the notion that Pandæmonium is a sort of combination of the angelic and the demonic: John Milton invented the word for Paradise Lost and used it as the title of the capital of Hell. And in Paradise Lost, that meant the seat of power, the great council, for the fallen angels, i.e. demons.

I mean, I find the whole thing a bit silly given GGG once went to interesting lengths to remove the word 'hell' from an item (the unique gloves 'Voidbringer' were originally called 'Hellbringer') but I suppose we've always had 'Demon King' mtxes and 'Seraph' armour skins...so maybe the hellbringer/voidbringer rename was a one-off.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Fix the league instead of pumping mtx every week thx
"
f you already have the Angelic bow in your possession, you'll automatically receive the Angelic Quiver for free

wow nice !!!!
Awesome, waited for that demon body armor to complete the pandemonium set!
NANI
"
It is still odd to me why they used Pandemonium for the combined set, which doesn't really fit compared to Armageddon. Gonna take it as a hint that they want to keep the name for a future league lul.

Makes sense to me, Diablo 2 was a huge inspiration for POE and act 4's town was called the Pandemonium Fortress. The last outpost of heaven at the gates of hell, angels and demons, the outpost has traits of both angels and demons - aka this mtx box mirrors that.
"
Ironsentron wrote:
Makes sense to me, Diablo 2 was a huge inspiration for POE and act 4's town was called the Pandemonium Fortress. The last outpost of heaven at the gates of hell, angels and demons, the outpost has traits of both angels and demons.
Sooo, its just more copy-pasta from diabo, gotcha.
Actually if you want the full Pandemonium mtx set it'll be around $300.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Ok, those are available. Nice. I need some parts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info