[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

Getting better with the build, but still have a feeling something is missing. Can you check gear / skilltree, is there somehing to do better? or change.

gz Promaore for the lvl 100, lvl 96 max for now.. maybe higher level
in the future :)
Last edited by Amorpheus on Mar 10, 2021, 3:07:00 AM
didn't saw anything strange in youre build, some of jeewels/jewellery got no life but it's not revolutionnary

with a few ex in more you should be able to get like 500 life and maybe a few %dps but from what we know that's about it really

You got to 96 with it, you are very good sir

From now you need abs not to die to progress wich may not be enjoyable

I did 99-100 bc i was able not to die at all in juiced content
Is there any knowledge about immolate support with skellies? (since I have it on helmet)
Any use out of it, or should it be burning damage instead?

Oh well, found one better helmet, with salty price but whatta hell ;)
Last edited by Amorpheus on Mar 10, 2021, 7:18:25 AM
Immolate adds very little, wouldn't spend any extra for it

As a suffix on a helmet with just Elder influence, it doesn't replace anything more important besides resist
So I couldn't play as much as I wanted to in the last 3 weeks, however MAVEN IS DOWN! :D First try 2 portals left, didn't even tryhard :)

Done 22 challenges and decided i won't pursue 36 this leage, maybe next time if I even go MOM&POP, it's tempting but I'm thinking about somthing SUPERTANKY with exponential dps increases and instant damage. Here it felt like I hit a wall after ~50ex (not sure how much i spent) and any other investment I could do would not even be felt.

Thanks everyone, this was the coolest build I ever played and best and wealthiest character I ever made! Cheers!
"
kobielak13 wrote:
So I couldn't play as much as I wanted to in the last 3 weeks, however MAVEN IS DOWN! :D First try 2 portals left, didn't even tryhard :)

Done 22 challenges and decided i won't pursue 36 this leage, maybe next time if I even go MOM&POP, it's tempting but I'm thinking about somthing SUPERTANKY with exponential dps increases and instant damage. Here it felt like I hit a wall after ~50ex (not sure how much i spent) and any other investment I could do would not even be felt.

Thanks everyone, this was the coolest build I ever played and best and wealthiest character I ever made! Cheers!
I feel ya, it's a solid "do-anything" trade league starter that leads you well to a second character that does something else better even if it has specific weaknesses.

EDIT: Sweet boss fighting tip: you know those Harvest crafts that add temporary enchantments to flasks? The "+100 to Maximum Charge. -1 to this value when used" can be put on a Taste of Hate that you keep in Stash until a dangerous encounter you need it for.
Last edited by therealtoothman on Mar 12, 2021, 12:23:51 AM
If I have the weapons and bloodbond is the build ssf viable without the 6l helm. The best current helmet i have is a devouring diadem wondering if its worth leveling this up without the minion helm.
Last edited by habsare24 on Mar 14, 2021, 4:08:12 AM
Should be fine just slotting Skeles in the Bloodbond, hopefully 6-link. You'll have to make some gem cuts to squeeze everything else in. If you have a Flammability or Ele Weakness on-hit gloves or ring that could be a big help.
I was planning on leveling it with a random helm deciding between the diadem or a +2 minion i got until i can force a preferably 75+ elder helm to roll at least +1 and a gem. I found i had a medium cluster though my small cluster is sadly 1 ilvl before fettle.
"
habsare24 wrote:
I was planning on leveling it with a random helm deciding between the diadem or a +2 minion i got until i can force a preferably 75+ elder helm to roll at least +1 and a gem. I found i had a medium cluster though my small cluster is sadly 1 ilvl before fettle.
No big deal, you can roll with Holistic Health/Blessed or a regular jewel while you wait for Fettle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info