[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

"
"
SirNuggets wrote:
is take 30% of life as damage worth more than deal 40% increased damage?
should i prioritise one over the other or try to balance them out?
If you're talking about alt qualities for Infernal Legion, I believe the faster explosion is more important because the burning damage just doesn't scale much, but it won't break the build. With Ele Focus they don't even ignite.

so it means that the increased minions damage does not increase the damage dealt due to max life on instability explosion?
"
SirNuggets wrote:
"
"
SirNuggets wrote:
If you're talking about alt qualities for Infernal Legion, I believe the faster explosion is more important because the burning damage just doesn't scale much, but it won't break the build. With Ele Focus they don't even ignite.

so it means that the increased minions damage does not increase the damage dealt due to max life on instability explosion?

I strongly feel that the increased minion damage is just for zombies, and for initial damage of skeletons which is not much.

The damage this build brings is just from explosions.

More skeletons summoned at once = More damage.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
You could try Cyclone-CWC-Flammability, as long as you have some added Cold/Lightning but no Fire it'll throw out your deboofs. Could equip The Stampede eventually to keep your movespeed, it's not a bad alternative.

I went even lazier by using Cyclone-CWC-Summon Skellies 6linked on my tabula to zoom past the content like how I use to play CWC MI SRS lol, able to proc EE with cold attack gloves on this way. Sort of becoming like an charged attack when I'm constantly summoning 9 skellies and release the cyclone to let them explode when I ran into packs. Maybe a cheap flammibility on hit gloves if I carry on for awhile before farming enough for stuff.

Trying to press as little buttons as I could before going into the real build since those +3 7link helms are so expensive at league start.

The Agnostic-Dynamo and Bone armor combo was such an great defensive mechanic I literally fell in love with Necro. My first league starter with zero deaths when I finished act 10 Kitava I thought I was playing hardcore.
Maybe bringing attention to this build has a downside, the only Anomalous Infernal Legion on the market as of this comment is 5ex lmao

"
SirNuggets wrote:
Increased/More Minion Damage does affect the explosions but less so than Minion Life. At the higher end it's about twice as effective.

So in the Death Attunement wheel, for example, you want the Life nodes but are better off ignoring the damage nodes on the other side.

"
Chrisation wrote:
I went even lazier by using Cyclone-CWC-Summon Skellies 6linked on my tabula to zoom past the content like how I use to play CWC MI SRS lol, able to proc EE with cold attack gloves on this way. Sort of becoming like an charged attack when I'm constantly summoning 9 skellies and release the cyclone to let them explode when I ran into packs. Maybe a cheap flammibility on hit gloves if I carry on for awhile before farming enough for stuff.

Trying to press as little buttons as I could before going into the real build since those +3 7link helms are so expensive at league start.

The Agnostic-Dynamo and Bone armor combo was such an great defensive mechanic I literally fell in love with Necro. My first league starter with zero deaths when I finished act 10 Kitava I thought I was playing hardcore.
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar
"
"
SirNuggets wrote:
If you mean a different support from Infernal Legion, that would slow down your skelesplosions too much.

If I'm reading the conversation correctly, this is about the rolls on Earendel's. A perfect roll of "Minions deal 40% increased damage" vs. "Summoned Skeletons take 30% of their maximum life per second as fire damage".
"
Maybe bringing attention to this build has a downside, the only Anomalous Infernal Legion on the market as of this comment is 5ex lmao

"
SirNuggets wrote:
Increased/More Minion Damage does affect the explosions but less so than Minion Life. At the higher end it's about twice as effective.

So in the Death Attunement wheel, for example, you want the Life nodes but are better off ignoring the damage nodes on the other side.

"
Chrisation wrote:

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar

The price will come down. From what I'm seeing it's much easier to get in to blue prints this league.
"
NirinTani wrote:
If I'm reading the conversation correctly, this is about the rolls on Earendel's. A perfect roll of "Minions deal 40% increased damage" vs. "Summoned Skeletons take 30% of their maximum life per second as fire damage".
I see now, and yes the % life damage taken is still more important. One stat can slightly pump your numbers, the other stat is crucial to enabling the build.

"
theanax wrote:
The price will come down. From what I'm seeing it's much easier to get in to blue prints this league.
Surely
Apologies if this has already been answered, but I didn't spot it in the OP at least--what does one do with Desecrate mid-combat, such that Faster Casting is a worthwhile link for it? I'm not an experienced summoner player, I've only ever used it to pre-load zombies or spectres before heading out to kill things. I guess if you need to bring zombies back in a boss fight that doesn't have adds?
Really fun build! What's the upgrade order or priority in terms of what you should be looking at first in terms of Cluster jewels, replica siege, minion helmet etc?
Last edited by Tuck359 on Jan 18, 2021, 2:53:08 PM
"
NirinTani wrote:
Apologies if this has already been answered, but I didn't spot it in the OP at least--what does one do with Desecrate mid-combat, such that Faster Casting is a worthwhile link for it? I'm not an experienced summoner player, I've only ever used it to pre-load zombies or spectres before heading out to kill things. I guess if you need to bring zombies back in a boss fight that doesn't have adds?
Casting ritual, keep corpses around for Plaguebringer buffs, and maybe even recast Zombies

"
Tuck359 wrote:
Really fun build! What's the upgrade order or priority in terms of what you should be looking at first in terms of Cluster jewels, replica siege, minion helmet etc?
Get some kind of budget helmet first, start with one medium cluster with Hulking Corpses and Life from Death, and then just upgrade what you feel like next.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info