[3.12] Perforate Gladiator: DW Max Block | 90m+ DPS | Boss Destroyer!

"
AsceticPOE wrote:
I noticed that this skill is actually a slam skill so I slapped in fist of war and seismic cry for the memes. The clear improved a little bit but the single target went down through hell.

Any idea to improve clearing? I noticed that most of the time that I died while mapping was because I didn't clear fast enough so I probably got one-shot by whatever the hell this build couldn't defend.

I rarely died in bossing though since they pretty much got demolished in seconds.

Sadly I do not think there is a way to improve on the clear. Getting the Saviour is just about the only thing that can be done to make the clear feel "decent." If there is a way to improve the clear I haven't figured it out yet, but would love for the clear to be better.
"
Krugath wrote:
heya,
first of thanks for the build so far its great! (almost getting to maps now)
just curious when looking at the build overall on both your DW max block and the one posted by realm9thfeb.

for a small invesment in points you can go ailment immun wich will save the "flask dance" a bit and able to switch them out for different options.
seeing as both skill tree's are near the right nodes for it all you need is a 30% on the chest piece?

Glad you are liking the build so far. I assume you are referring to the Crystal Skin notable and the nodes leading to it. If you are that would require 6 pts which is a decent amount. This with a 30% on chest would give us avoidance for lightning and fire, but would not cap our avoidance for frost which is in my opinion the most important one since its the only one I actually have a flask for, so the only flask change we would really make would be to make the movement speed flask either faster or to get curse immunity. This is for sure a much more hardcore way of thinking of upgrading the build in my opinion. For softcore playing I personally would never make this change, but it is very interesting to think about.
Any update planned for 3.14?
update?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info