possible bug with rogue trinket interacting with grand heist rewards

I had done a grand heist and selected some shield as a reward, but apparently my rogue trinket changed to a unidentified elder version of shield upon opening the curio display(or w/e it is called), this appears to be unintended as all items are pre-rolled/identified on zone generation and we are just selecting which we want to break free, trinkets shouldn't brick these(if anything it should change them during initial item generation and not when we open it)

- scoured obviously as it was trash

posting this here as well for visiblity to dev bug squashing team, support wasn't able to clarify if this is intended or not.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2964763

no /bug # for the grand heist as I didn't notice until after the heist was over and all wings cleared so portal had closed itself
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2020, 12:46:58 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
bumping again, had it happen again.

would love to know if this is intended... this was a solid rolled weapon that got changed(I really shouldn't be required to unequip a trinket during the rush of lockdown timer), going to keep bumping until their is a GGG response on this.

Last edited by dorkdude2 on Oct 30, 2020, 4:33:31 PM
and i thought that all trinkets that don't print exalts are thrash.

thanks for confirming ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
I had done a grand heist and selected some shield as a reward, but apparently my rogue trinket changed to a unidentified elder version of shield upon opening the curio display(or w/e it is called), this appears to be unintended as all items are pre-rolled/identified on zone generation and we are just selecting which we want to break free, trinkets shouldn't brick these(if anything it should change them during initial item generation and not when we open it)

- scoured obviously as it was trash

posting this here as well for visiblity to dev bug squashing team, support wasn't able to clarify if this is intended or not.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2964763

no /bug # for the grand heist as I didn't notice until after the heist was over and all wings cleared so portal had closed itself

Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
I really shouldn't be required to unequip a trinket during the rush of lockdown timer

Why would you want to uneqip a trinket and get a worse item?
Having an influence is a buff. Specificially Shaper/Elder one, since it's hard to get that influence on Heist specific bases.
"
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
I really shouldn't be required to unequip a trinket during the rush of lockdown timer

Why would you want to uneqip a trinket and get a worse item?
Having an influence is a buff. Specificially Shaper/Elder one, since it's hard to get that influence on Heist specific bases.

grand heist rewards are rolled, that shaper axe you see in my second post, was around 400pdps or so. you can lose GG items due to trinkets converting them.

think before you post, yes getting an influence over a badly rolled heist base would be a buff, but losing a well rolled item is NOT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info