[3.13] EDE's LL Blazing Salvo Mines - All Content - Life to CI/LL (3.13 Update In Progress)

"

Does Inspiration even work with mines? I think because you arent spending mana but reserving it doesnt work. Also you would need a good chunk of throwing speed to negate minefields slowness.

Wand- Prob say maybe inc duration? For the frost shield

The rest looks pretty good. Yeah thats the hardest thing ive run into as well is not being able to fit everything i want in this haha. If you get it up and running as LL love to hear more feedback about your experience with it

Inspiration does work, it gives crit chance and more elemental damage per charge. I actually took this idea from ninja, so I'll actually look into trying other gems instead of inspiration.

Minefield is actually better than Swift Assembly, higher throw speed per mine. Minefield also doesn't have the RNG factor of Swift Assembly. But some people don't like the root that Minefield causes

Frost Shield has a 10s duration and 5s cooldown, so no need for increased duration when used in trigger wand.

I was looking into tailwind boots, but that would require me to deal the crits. So one option is to put storm brand in the trigger wand. Unless arcanist brand with WoC deals enough crits.

EDIT:
Tested in PoB, only gem that would give considerable damage boost is concentrated effect, but we don't really want that gem do we. Other very similar options were controlled destruction and hypothermia, but not good enough to warant changing inspiration
Last edited by DixuMixu on Oct 18, 2020, 11:12:12 AM
still good in 3.13? will it be decent for the 10 boss thing?
"
smussaw wrote:
still good in 3.13? will it be decent for the 10 boss thing?

With harvest and going LL I believe it should be. At least to get started with AW8 Sirus. Cant confirm if it'll work great for 10/10 bosses yet as I dont know how they are really gonna scale by themselves.
are you supposed to spam detonate while throwing mines or let them build up to max before detonating them
"
mb131rc wrote:
are you supposed to spam detonate while throwing mines or let them build up to max before detonating them

So short answer, Yes. When youre just going through trash and rares you should just be able to throw them out and detonate right away. If you get something of a harder rare or a boss, you wanna try to stack as many as you can before detonation. Blastchain gives you a 5% more multi per detonation chain. Single spamming and detonating you wont really get much of of the bonus, but you shouldnt need to do that for clearing.
What procs the es steal from spell damage? Is it just the burn from HoA?
Trying this build as a build starter :)
"
What procs the es steal from spell damage? Is it just the burn from HoA?
Trying this build as a build starter :)

It's the gloves. They give %leech of mine dmg as life. And with ghost reaver leech turns into es leech. Going life you'll focus but more on your insta life flask and just evading/dodging. With smoke mine/dash/second wind you'll be running around a lot to avoid projectiles.
Any chance you're gonna make a budget / Life gear section. jumping straight into LL at 68 is pricey
"
mb131rc wrote:
Any chance you're gonna make a budget / Life gear section. jumping straight into LL at 68 is pricey

Yeah its in the works now, having some back issues so making it hard to sit for a long time. I do plan to have one soon.

My 3.12 pob https://pastebin.com/p6zbmrLd Life with tremor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info