[3.14]Poison Spellslinger Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blast | Budget league start viable | Fast clear

"
dboySasha wrote:

thanks for the answer. is it the best option?
Unavailable

Not sure what you mean best option, but if you meant the gems, yes thats what i had stated on the op

"
pra-lima87 wrote:
tree questions :)

1)
"

This is a relatively cheap slot, so we can look at good potential corruption.
I suggest getting minimally a single increased aoe roll(15-20%) on one pen, the other with increased attack speed.
Increased aoe 19-20% roll gives us +2 radius to our blade blast, thats a huge single dps boost(the aoe affects bladefall too, but it benefits bladeblast slightly more)

Since we only use 1 Poet's Pen we aim for speed or area of effect?

2) Anomalous Concentrated Effect Support gives:
Supported Skills have 10% less Area of Effect
How is this Helpfull? Since it only reduces area effect
Loosing area effect makes more sense when we gain area damage

3) How is Divergent Withering Step working for you?
Is it better them the Anomalous Withering Step?

Aoe corruption

Less aoe on blade fall = more overlaps, i explained this on the bladefall/blast mechanics

Withering step is just there for me to get a headstart on wither stacks, i dont use it often except on bosses where i want to burst down asap

"
MepphyD wrote:
Any thoughts on plaguebearer being incorporated with the build as well as kintsugi? Im not home at the moment don’t have access right now but from the description, mistwall gives max block whole replica gives 75%, does the max block also get affected by acro? Enjoying the build so far otherwise!

Max block probably caps your block chance, replica's 75% block chance get reduced by acrobatics

Kintsugi definitely works, but i went with a rare chest coz i wanted more life/res. Running too many uniques in a build is kinda risky for ehp, considering we are already low on ehp for the build
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Man this is such a satisfying build to play.
Really great both single and clear speed!

Might be a little hard to level as a league starter.
But when it pics up is just awesome!
Cheers Mr.Astarift!
I'm also using withering step a lot on heist gangbang doors. Is very effective to activate and run through the mobs.

Morel like drop a totem + whitering step.
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
Man this is such a satisfying build to play.
Really great both single and clear speed!

Might be a little hard to level as a league starter.
But when it pics up is just awesome!
Cheers Mr.Astarift!

This is meant to be easy as a league starter since the uniques and required items are pretty easy to get, thats including poet pen
My Builds/Stream

I think for a league starter It needs some more guide on leveling and survivability.
Like what gems setup to start specially since spellslinger starts with high mana reservation.

Since health sustain comes from high level rings, as a league as start there's need to be other options as one is leveling.

Also how to progress on the tree while leveling.

But is definitely a high reward low budget build.
Just wanted to say, thanks for the build! Did most of what I wanted this league, which was t16 blights, a heist boss, and sirus (only AL5 but i dont feel like grinding for Al8 lol), an this build did it all dumb easy

Some changes I made were using kintsugi,a steelskin + cwdt setup (since I really don't like dying), and wither step+ plaguebringer (just because) and a few alt gems since they were cheap and seemed useful

and heres my gear, which i think is good for a "right before you make super expensive upgrades you dont really need to make" take

"
shikobro wrote:
Just wanted to say, thanks for the build! Did most of what I wanted this league, which was t16 blights, a heist boss, and sirus (only AL5 but i dont feel like grinding for Al8 lol), an this build did it all dumb easy

Some changes I made were using kintsugi,a steelskin + cwdt setup (since I really don't like dying), and wither step+ plaguebringer (just because) and a few alt gems since they were cheap and seemed useful

and heres my gear, which i think is good for a "right before you make super expensive upgrades you dont really need to make" take

Other than getting better rolls on the unique yea, you pretty much reached the good enough to do t16 and right before starting big upgrades

I thought of kintsugi, but i have some ptsd this league on 6 linking unique chest, so i decided on a rare 6 link as a base, also because resist are really hard to cap if i throw in 1 more unique
My Builds/Stream

@astarift

What now? :D Slam and good enough to use?
"
Rizasha wrote:
@astarift

What now? :D Slam and good enough to use?

I guess the targeted slam would be either crit or crit multi for damage, but yea, nothing much you could do otherwise
My Builds/Stream

Got this baby on a good deal.
Now time to farm back the ex for 2Aw Spell Cas cades :)

Is there any way to squeeze a defensive gem in the build?
I'm on ps4 and some situations lag can be very dangerous.
Was considering a steelskin or immortal call for those situations. Not sure what gems I could drop for it thought.
Any tips?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info