[3.14]Poison Spellslinger Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blast | Budget league start viable | Fast clear

"

Can you elaborate how the awakened spell cascade will make me kill a boss faster? I do not understand the mechanics behind poison fully. Awakened spell cascade makes the skill essentially cast the spell two times more (just simultaneously and on the sides), but if its overlaps it will double my damage? Yeah im a noob, sorry for the odd questions. :(

No support: 1
Spell cascade: 3 (= back-n-front)
Awakened spell cascade: 5 (= back-n-front + sides)

(So it is basically *really* 'only' 66% MORE multiplier, but still, insanely nice)
Really nice build!

To be honest I wanted to try the poison sextant "strategy" and I loosely followed your build. So far this is my gear:

I run a Malevolence - Watcher's Eye - Golden Rule combo for the sextants... everything else is more or less your build.

Currently I have on Blade Blast 36k Sirus Poison DPS (Total Dmg Poison: 126k) and 4.8k Life

My next step would be to upgrade my rings (more res%, another HP gained on spell hit and overall more life if possible). I'm also getting an anomalous blind soon...

I didn't go for a second curse because according to PoB the gain in poison dmg would be minimal and it would put more stress on my rings. I do loose the "ailments deals # faster" though.
+1 on my chest was quite nice and yes, I'm planning to get a 21/20 blade blast when I get some more money hehe

Thanks for the build! Is quite fun. If you see anything obviously bad, please let me know

Edit: I've got Blind (instead of Culling) and added quality to Deadly Ailments, Void Manipulation and my Boots
Last edited by JaegerMeister_CL on Feb 24, 2021, 10:00:37 AM
Very very nice build, managed to get to 37 challenges with it and loved every minute of it

"
Damezumari wrote:
"

Can you elaborate how the awakened spell cascade will make me kill a boss faster? I do not understand the mechanics behind poison fully. Awakened spell cascade makes the skill essentially cast the spell two times more (just simultaneously and on the sides), but if its overlaps it will double my damage? Yeah im a noob, sorry for the odd questions. :(

No support: 1
Spell cascade: 3 (= back-n-front)
Awakened spell cascade: 5 (= back-n-front + sides)

(So it is basically *really* 'only' 66% MORE multiplier, but still, insanely nice)

More poisons applied = more damage, because poison duration ramps up and having more active poison is huge damage
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
the biggest pain - It is really hard to use HH. Resists are really hard to sustain here
I have 15 exalts to spend on. What should i upgrade first? Body armor, rings or boots? And what about best jevel mods? I have 1 slot for jevel and wonder what mods should i look for?

"
Ventori wrote:
I have 15 exalts to spend on. What should i upgrade first? Body armor, rings or boots? And what about best jevel mods? I have 1 slot for jevel and wonder what mods should i look for?

Life gain on hit ring, body armor, belt
My Builds/Stream

Incredible build.

I am playing PoE since Ambush, and this is my first time reaching 100.

Forever grateful.
"
BigGlebowskii wrote:
the biggest pain - It is really hard to use HH. Resists are really hard to sustain here
I droped 1 life drain ring and using only 1 with HH. Feels good.

I wonder do we use some alternative quality gems? Phantasmal Blade Blast looks decent?
"
vodafon3 wrote:
"
BigGlebowskii wrote:
I droped 1 life drain ring and using only 1 with HH. Feels good.

I wonder do we use some alternative quality gems? Phantasmal Blade Blast looks decent?

The localized aoe on blade blast is stronger
My Builds/Stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info