[3.14]Poison Spellslinger Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blast | Budget league start viable | Fast clear

"
wotad wrote:
Should I go this build or the physical version ?? Whats cheaper and more tanky?

Can my PC rx 580 and ryzen 5 3600 handle this?

Poison is easy and cheap to start.
Poet's pen, six-link and ring with life on spell hit is enough to get to low-tier red maps.
In terms of tankiness i think they should be on par,both are evasion-based assasins.
And about pc-config - who knows, depends on many factors.
No pc specs gives you stable frame rate in this game.
My rig with 9900k and 3080 drops to 20 fps in valdo's rest maps when im fighting group of harbingers.
"
jPinkmen wrote:
"
wotad wrote:
Should I go this build or the physical version ?? Whats cheaper and more tanky?

Can my PC rx 580 and ryzen 5 3600 handle this?

Poison is easy and cheap to start.
Poet's pen, six-link and ring with life on spell hit is enough to get to low-tier red maps.
In terms of tankiness i think they should be on par,both are evasion-based assasins.
And about pc-config - who knows, depends on many factors.
No pc specs gives you stable frame rate in this game.
My rig with 9900k and 3080 drops to 20 fps in valdo's rest maps when im fighting group of harbingers.

I see thanks for responding will try this build and see how it goes.
Hello. I've got a question.

I corrupted my Poet's Pen for fun and got power charge on crit. So i don't need the power charge on crit on my frenzy link.

What would you recommend as fourth gem? Couldn't find one providing good attack speed. :(
"
SiLenTREyZax3 wrote:
Hello. I've got a question.

I corrupted my Poet's Pen for fun and got power charge on crit. So i don't need the power charge on crit on my frenzy link.

What would you recommend as fourth gem? Couldn't find one providing good attack speed. :(

Culling strike/accuracy
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
I'm going to buy 1 jewel and I've been messing around with the modifiers on jewels/abyss and found out the biggest damage is from:

Normal jevel:
(16-20)% increased Damage with Poison

Abyss jevel:
Adds # to # Physical Damage to Spells while holding a Shield
Adds # to # Physical Damage to Spells

Is POB calc correct?
Last edited by Ventori on Feb 14, 2021, 2:00:03 AM
Just wanted to thank you for the build. i hit a wall at the start of the league and i switched to you build as a starter and what can i say i loved it and still do. thanks for you work and passion. really helped me out.
On this tree

https://pastebin.com/c5bKVCvV

20-40 only goes up to 54 points while the non PP one goes up to 89.

Do I just do the PP tree then follow the rest on the 20-40?

Is the second spell slinger better then Herald of Agony or Precision and Of course I cant run spell cascade in the second one yet.
Last edited by wotad on Feb 14, 2021, 12:15:49 PM
The pob tells me that sin's rebirth gives me more dps then bottled faith, what do you think about it? is the pob misscalculating something?
I have only 108k poison dps. Can't find what i'm missing. Awa gems make that difference? Can you check my gear please. I wanna find the way how to improve my dps. I don't have any issues on mobs but on bosses i bet it can be much better.

Last edited by vodafon3 on Feb 14, 2021, 5:15:04 PM
"
nanog3 wrote:
The pob tells me that sin's rebirth gives me more dps then bottled faith, what do you think about it? is the pob misscalculating something?

Faith adds some other things that you can calculate on POB, check them.

Sin's add a lot cuz Uholy Might it's goood, you can cluster on overwhelming malice and save a flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info