[3.15]-Pizza Sticks Reborn- 9.5k EHP+MAX ARCANE SHIELD+BIG BLOCK -1.5MIL SHAPER DPS-BUDGET FRIENDLY

Oh, good old fb totems. Got a nostalgia of how I was dissatisfied with FB and switched to freezing pulse. It was my first own build even before dudes made it public on this forum.
Booyah!

Updated pizza sticks for 3.12!

Thanks for the started build man! Its my fav. :)
Any thoughts on the 3.13 build?
Flameblast buffed (50% chance to ignite at all gem levels.)

I'm going to use the build as a starter, but there is a question about casting speed: how much cast speed do i need for fb to be playable? (not the easiest attribute to stack, especially at the start of the league)
Is the level 100 build missing or am I just blind? Took a peek at your character so and saw you were dropping life nodes for ES.
hey i messaged you a few days back and was really hoping to bring this build back for 3.15 league and was kind of hoping you would be able to update it. Any hopes on this?
Updated for ultimatum :)
"
Ackasha wrote:
Ok so i got a few questions. 1 how much cast speed do i need for fb to be playable ? I donțt want to use incinerate setup. 2 im using 2x consuming dark alonside Anomalous fb so 100% fire to chaos dmg conv in this context what would i use insted of fire pen gem ? 3 why do you use 2x auras on a mind over matter build ? Is it worth it ? 4 using 2x consuming dark im thinking of hunting cast speed nodes insted of staff nodes to get cast speed
Thanks for the build itțs something interesting to play this league for a change !

1 - You would have to feel this one out - soon as you get a 4 link going with faster casting - FB - Controlled Destruction - spell totem it should be good to go. That + maybe another 20% from your wands + the few nodes on the tree and it should be sorted.

2- No idea chief - i never liked the fire to chaos conversion - im assuming added chaos damage though

3 - the amount those 2 auras reserve are negligible and the buff they provide makes quality of life/playstyle really nice

4 - Cast speed is king with FlameBlast totems - the quicker u get to 10 stacks the quicker ur booms go boom
"
peroxide wrote:
Is the level 100 build missing or am I just blind? Took a peek at your character so and saw you were dropping life nodes for ES.

Not 100% sure - It has since been updated for ultimatum with a level 90 skill build -the last 10 points you can go for what ever you feel like you're missing.
Anybody going this build for 3.15? I was thinking of trying it out but I was wondering if it would be possible to tweak it into an Agnostic version (or if that would even be good?)

I was also wondering if the kikazaru setup is better than the Viridi's Veil setup?

...AAAAAAAND what about coward's legacy? Sorry for all the questions but I'm a giant nub.
Last edited by RabidHobo1989 on Jul 23, 2021, 9:04:44 PM
Can't load the POB code. it says it's an old tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info