3.12.2 Hotfix 6

wow you guys are really cranking out huge fixes at breakneck speeds this league
No fixes for the ENTIRETY of the Azurite MINES?
"
Projecttsok wrote:
no fix for grand heists yet?
just add a stash there please....

Adding a stash isnt gonna fix the dc's/casual crashes they have cuz their servers can't handle the amount of mobs spawning.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Xystre wrote:
"
Projecttsok wrote:
no fix for grand heists yet?
just add a stash there please....

Adding a stash isnt gonna fix the dc's/casual crashes they have cuz their servers can't handle the amount of mobs spawning.

maybe not but that can be good for portal disapear after one wing when we want clean our fully inventory in harbour...
for the moment we must loose one or 2 wings or just take 1/10 good items... -_-
Last edited by lotadir on Sep 29, 2020, 1:42:16 AM
this hotfix already released?
Literally every metamorph encounter causes a crash midway through. Heists crash regularly now. The game has become more unstable the more you patch it. Have you got actual children coding your game? You'd think with all the preying on people with gambling problems with your shitty boxes, you'd have the money to apply to the game.
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
Now the experience gained by Rogues isn't displayed anymore - do they get xp at all?
"
SamHotte wrote:
Now the experience gained by Rogues isn't displayed anymore - do they get xp at all?

Nope, they don't get exp when you crash. Which you will. Every time.
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
Well, I don't crash every time, playing contracts atm to level up the Allies. My only crash was yesterday trying my first grand Heist, so that has to wait.
is the hotfix released or we have to wait next patch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info