Art of Hybrid Flasks need update (still a thing in 3.17)

old thread

In the 3.8 patch note, it wrote

"

Updated the art of all flask basetypes. No art is reused for different flask tiers anymore! Existing flasks will retain the old art for now.

Another league, Heist

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Feb 26, 2022, 8:33:07 AM
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2022, 6:17:21 PM
3.13 edition

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

I'd much rather they revert the downgraded splash art from Heist, Divine Life flask looks like 4 other life flasks now while the mana flasks all look similar until sanctified, they just change a bit in size and rotate 2 shapes lmao.
Synthesised Synthesis of Synthetic Synthesising
-----------------------------------------------
Revert 3.7 melee changes | Tfw Synthesis still not core | REVERT SUNDER
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: JustineㆍFlorbelle [Removed by Support] imagine being a forum janitor lmao

pre-3.16 i think i will check again in one week

Or would i need to wait for POE 2?

Last edited by neohongkong on Jan 28, 2022, 9:10:01 PM
GGG , please fix it at 3.17 or 3.18

Not that hard to ask one of your art stuff to create a new art right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info