[3.12] Heist HC #1 Arc Aura Stacking Guardian | 90% All res | Inifinite Scaling into T19 100% Maps

Would there be any benefit to using Divergent EK for the impale chance?

Is lightning to spells or cold to spells better for the Nebulis implicit?
Any tips how to improve this character?

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/2p4n13Ny
curious what metric makes you #1? ive been trying to figure out if im #1 SC but its really hard to tell.
hi sir.
im planing to switch to this build. gathering some gear atm and im having problems with clusters.

i found these two jewels. but when i socket them i have spend 7 points to get 2 jewel sockets with vengefull commender + prismatic heart. but in your pob you are spending 5 points. any tips or tricks? :) is there a way to change noteable order in clusters?

edit:

should i use replica or normal nebulis?
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." -PoE Design Team Member.
"Get your magic finder characters ready!" -Chris Wilson
Last edited by CelciusX on Oct 22, 2020, 7:24:43 AM
"
CelciusX wrote:
hi sir.
im planing to switch to this build. gathering some gear atm and im having problems with clusters.

i found these two jewels. but when i socket them i have spend 7 points to get 2 jewel sockets with vengefull commender + prismatic heart. but in your pob you are spending 5 points. any tips or tricks? :) is there a way to change noteable order in clusters?

edit:

should i use replica or normal nebulis?

Aura stack always wants a normal Nebulis and the order of notables on cluster jewels is static, you can see the list on poedb and the skipped node is in spot 2

Vengeful Commander will always be in spot 1 as it is 1st on the list on poedb, if you want Vengeful Commander and Prismatic Heart in 1 and 3, you need Doryani's Lesson or Disorienting Display for the 2 spot.
Last edited by Snellious on Oct 22, 2020, 8:02:33 AM
"
Snellious wrote:

Aura stack always wants a normal Nebulis and the order of notables on cluster jewels is static, you can see the list on poedb and the skipped node is in spot 2

Vengeful Commander will always be in spot 1 as it is 1st on the list on poedb, if you want Vengeful Commander and Prismatic Heart in 1 and 3, you need Doryani's Lesson or Disorienting Display for the 2 spot.

now i understand how ggg fcked up cluster jewel crafts. ty sir.
can you give me tips for medium clusters too pls. i have 3 with 6 sockets, 3 with 5 sockets. what should i stack on them ? just t2 inc effect or some notables with other stats?
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." -PoE Design Team Member.
"Get your magic finder characters ready!" -Chris Wilson
"
CelciusX wrote:

now i understand how ggg fcked up cluster jewel crafts. ty sir.
can you give me tips for medium clusters too pls. i have 3 with 6 sockets, 3 with 5 sockets. what should i stack on them ? just t2 inc effect or some notables with other stats?

I personally favour inc effect and purposeful harbringer x 2 and inc effect and first among equals x 4 also i prefer all 6 passive, but its all up to the build, some put the pure/selfcontrol on their mediums but i relegate them to small passives

Why do people use Arcane surge in the main link?, it gives worse dps than the other options.
On the "Best Alternative Gem" dropdown section, the "Anomalous Purity of Ice" is supposed to be "Divergent Purity of Ice".
How come you skill tree looks unfinished or did I miss something and this build still good to go??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info